No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have the Heritage round anymore yeah? Not sure why they dropped it - but I wish they'd bring it back. Would love to see the boys running around in the old Red V again it just looks great.
My favourite is probably the red sash, with the red collar, dating back to the First World War days;

South-1914.jpg

FWIW a pictorial history of our home jumpers;

Shai Bolton what a goose. Takes the likely MOTY and then breaks his wrist in a bar fight the same weekend.
The indigenous players aren't having a great run of it when it comes to off-field issues.

But .... how good is Eddie Betts. Still one player I wished had played a career with the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The indigenous players aren't having a great run of it when it comes to off-field issues.

But .... how good is Eddie Betts. Still one player I wished had played a career with the Swans.

Sounds like they were the innocent parties.

They don't have the Heritage round anymore yeah? Not sure why they dropped it - but I wish they'd bring it back. Would love to see the boys running around in the old Red V again it just looks great.

Should make it whatever round GWS and Suns play each other if they're worried about those 2 having no heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back