Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

true. Its quite strange.
Do you have twitter? Contact the membership department.
Don't unfortunately, and am a bit busy for the rest of today. Is the member phone line a reliable option to call sometime tomorrow?

I haven't renewed my membership this year. It had noting to do with Treloar, Stephenson or the "do better" report. It had nothing to do with an expected drop in competitiveness. I felt patronised last year and taken for granted.

By the end of the season I was furious.

I'm not sure if I'll ever renew. Remarkably, I've only started to take an interest as the losses have mounted. Maybe it's the break I need to have. Maybe I'll just go to local footy and listed to games on the radio (although MMM make that almost impossible)

Does anyone think our membership services are rubbish?

The call wait times are atrocious, and the membership packs year on year are haphazard. I'll get mine weeks before or after others in my household (family), and sometimes there's double up on items too.

It just feels like disorganised chaos most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think our membership services are rubbish?

The call wait times are atrocious, and the membership packs year on year are haphazard. I'll get mine weeks before or after others in my household (family), and sometimes there's double up on items too.

It just feels like disorganised chaos most of the time.
Got mine a week before round 1. Online anyways. At that point of time I had a few questions about the membership I was buying but club website said no one attending to club phones and emails might take awhile to answer. I still haven’t received an answer from the club since that time. Feels bit like a KFC ad- shut up and take my money.

Might be out of Lockdown in a Week or 2 but I think Restrictions could be around for a Month or 2 or even Longer.

Could mean be no or very small Crowds at the Footy for that Long.

So IF we can't get back to the Footy in 2021 should we get Half our Membership Money Back then as only gone to footy for a Season.

Not saying this Will Definitely Happen but there is a Chance it could

Might be out of Lockdown in a Week or 2 but I think Restrictions could be around for a Month or 2 or even Longer.

So IF we can't get back to the Footy in 2021 should we get Half our Membership Money Back then as only gone to footy for a Season.

Hahahaha

Good luck with that.

No chance whatsoever of us getting any refunds this year. Just because we were out of lockdown, didn't mean the pandemic was over - it could flare up at any time.

We knew the risk of renewing our memberships. Buyer beware.

I doubt I need to but I would not be the only 1 asking for 1
That would only happen if they were sure we wouldnt go to anymore games. We arent in that situation right now and given there is 8 games left, I doubt they will be offering any refunds. If one sad we could attend half this year, we would have taken it. Some would have been happy with a couple games in 2021

That would only happen if they were sure we wouldnt go to anymore games. We arent in that situation right now and given there is 8 games left, I doubt they will be offering any refunds. If one sad we could attend half this year, we would have taken it. Some would have been happy with a couple games in 2021

Well that be after the Season as be Stupid to ask for one Now

Collingwood’s membership total this year is 75,996 as of today! We have already passed last years total!! Not bad considering the position we are in. Seems to be our base number is 75,000! Imagine if we win a premiership or 3 like Richmond we would easily have over 100,000 members probably closer to 150,000 members lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back