Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst thing about Kyrie is that he's a flat earther weirdo. Still, throw a fit Kyrie into that game and Nets win.

Bucks still deserving, Giannis was great and Middleton, whilst he had a poor game 7 has had a great series.

He is also a Muslim, which is perfectly fine, many of the games great players like Shaq, Hakeem and Kareem are too, but it's hard to reconcile his flat earth beliefs with his religion (AFAIK, Islam was the first major/Arameic religion that studied Astronomy)

Weird unit is Kyrie.

He is also a Muslim, which is perfectly fine, many of the games great players like Shaq, Hakeem and Kareem are too, but it's hard to reconcile his flat earth beliefs with his religion (AFAIK, Islam was the first major/Arameic religion that studied Astronomy)

Weird unit is Kyrie.

Hold up why can't be be muzzy and flat earth ??

The worst thing about Kyrie is that he's a flat earther weirdo. Still, throw a fit Kyrie into that game and Nets win.

Bucks still deserving, Giannis was great and Middleton, whilst he had a poor game 7 has had a great series.

Good call well done to Middleton.

Maybe not good enough to be number 2 on a championship team but he is trying his best :).

Smooth af too

$3.25 to win the East. Bucks much too short IMO.

Think that series goes the distance (at least six games), will tip Philly due to home court advantage, but you never know, they could easily blow game 7 to Atlanta.

No doubt they are the most talented team left in the East, but geez, also the most unpredictable and at times unstable group. They could easily win the NBA Finals in 5 games or bow out at home to Atlanta.

As an Aussie, gotta hope Big Ben plays well tomorrow (even if I think as a person, i think he is somewhat of a self-absorbed FIGJAM)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that series goes the distance (at least six games), will tip Philly due to home court advantage, but you never know, they could easily blow game 7 to Atlanta.

No doubt they are the most talented team left in the East, but geez, also the most unpredictable and at times unstable group. They could easily win the NBA Finals in 5 games or bow out at home to Atlanta.

As an Aussie, gotta hope Big Ben plays well tomorrow (even if I think as a person, i think he is somewhat of a self-absorbed FIGJAM)

I'm very nervous no doubt.

I'm very nervous no doubt.

Well best of luck to you. I am born to hate all things Philly sports as a Boston fan, so naturally I want the Bucks to win the EFC, but you seem like a really decent person, and you have suffered enough being a Freo fan, so I would be chuffed for you if The Sixers can salute from here.

Think it's great for the league and US Sports in general that the monopoly of the same powerhouse club's and players over the past 10/15/20 season's has been broken in these playoffs.
It's gonna be emotional for whichever team/city and fanbase wins it.

So tune in tomorrow for the live execution of Ben Simmons?

Any predictions?

Like the fact it's the early game so can actually watch it all before work.

Reckon Philly will be too good but am hopeful the Hawks get up.

Like the fact it's the early game so can actually watch it all before work.

Reckon Philly will be too good but am hopeful the Hawks get up.

WCF game 1 is the early game (weirdly)

Well best of luck to you. I am born to hate all things Philly sports as a Boston fan, so naturally I want the Bucks to win the EFC, but you seem like a really decent person, and you have suffered enough being a Freo fan, so I would be chuffed for you if The Sixers can salute from here.

Think it's great for the league and US Sports in general that the monopoly of the same powerhouse club's and players over the past 10/15/20 season's has been broken in these playoffs.
It's gonna be emotional for whichever team/city and fanbase wins it.

Thanks kindly :) Agree with you that the smaller market / smaller fan base teams having a chance is a nice part of these playoffs. Not to mention Young becoming a true superstar in front of our eyes.

Having said that, are you a Leeds or a Chelsea fan. Because if Chelsea we are truly foes (Fulham fan here...).

Thanks kindly :) Agree with you that the smaller market / smaller fan base teams having a chance is a nice part of these playoffs. Not to mention Young becoming a true superstar in front of our eyes.

Having said that, are you a Leeds or a Chelsea fan. Because if Chelsea we are truly foes (Fulham fan here...).

Well I am nuff... will just have to time lunch for the fourth quarter.

Nah i am Leeds for life. I shout my gob off and made an idiotic bet if Chelsea beat Man City in the Champions League Final, I have to put on the Chelsea club logo on my profile till the end of the next Premier League Season

Me and my big mouth lol

Nah i am Leeds for life. I shout my gob off and made an idiotic bet if Chelsea beat Man City in the Champions League Final, I have to put on the Chelsea club logo on my profile till the end of the next Premier League Season

Me and my big mouth lol

Haha in that case all good :D (Except the Celtics and Patriots...)

I get he is a snake but his career doesn't seem that much softer than lebron both sailed towards best team mates possible.

Unlike say Giannis who's going for a dirk-ring.

It's not kd fault the sixers, heat, Celtic were too dumb to take James harden. Nets lost but kd was a machine every game.
But who did Lebron play with? Wade and Bosh? Okay that’s cool.
However Kyrie and Love with JR? Really. Against 72-9 Klay, Curry and Green.

Know what’s funny. KD could’ve played on a super team on the one where they were all drafted- Westbrook, harden and himself.

As much as we think it is, basketball isnt a 1 v 1 sport.

LeBron didnt win without Kyrie in 14-15, and needed him badly in 15-16. The two after that were impossible anyway so whatever.

KD couldnt win with Westbrook, mainly because he was the only player on that roster year after year who could shoot. He got his 30ppg while Westbrook couldnt shoot and everyone else on those teams where defensive fake-spacers.

No one has won a ring single handedly, its not possible, so saying LeBron did this while KD couldnt do this or vice versa is silly.

As much as we think it is, basketball isnt a 1 v 1 sport.

LeBron didnt win without Kyrie in 14-15, and needed him badly in 15-16. The two after that were impossible anyway so whatever.

KD couldnt win with Westbrook, mainly because he was the only player on that roster year after year who could shoot. He got his 30ppg while Westbrook couldnt shoot and everyone else on those teams where defensive fake-spacers.

No one has won a ring single handedly, its not possible, so saying LeBron did this while KD couldnt do this or vice versa is silly.

Giannis is going to win with spuds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back