NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you're clearly crazy for being a Panthers fan...

Ok Mr Braveheart Bandwagon, Packers and Hawks , really went out on a limb when you got into sports didn't you :p

Can't argue the Hawks, but the Packers were average when I started following them!

Fair enough, I was thinking you jumped aboard around the Favre era.

he also had the benefit of Lamar throwing INTs galore and put up a massive 3 points off those 4 picks.

Hey I’m trying to forget that big turd of a game!

Mac Jones looks a million times better the talent and one didn’t even go number 1.

Metcalf becomes a lazy campaigner in a hurry when he doesn't get early touches, him having a dummy for a mouthguard couldn't be more appropriate

Fair enough, I was thinking you jumped aboard around the Favre era.

1993, he hadn't won an MVP yet even, amidst a run of three 9-7 seasons.

Obviously I haven't been on my Sterling Sharpe for HOF soapbox often enough...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is Russ finished? I know he was injured, is that still a problem? He has some decent WRs, running game sh*te? Have not seen much of him this season so really dont know

Looks half fit at absolute best

So is Russ finished? I know he was injured, is that still a problem? He has some decent WRs, running game sh*te? Have not seen much of him this season so really dont know

The running game is putrid without Carson which takes a lot away from Russell. As he has gotten older he hasn't scrambled as much and his decision making all season has been the worst I have ever seen from him. Even before the injury he wasn't playing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back