NFL 2021 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

I rewatched the entire rant just now and Mora says youre not going to beat anyone when you throw 4 INTs.... He hadn't yet met the week 12 2021 Baltimore Ravens.

Poor Browns.

Imagine what Jim would have said about Baker's performance this past weekend. :tearsofjoy:

To be fair, one of the fumbles/turnovers was on Landry

img.jpg

To be fair, one of the fumbles/turnovers was on Landry

img.jpg

Browns get a bye and then a rematch!!!! It might give them enough time to fix the spelling on the sign but fixing Maybefield will take much much longer.

What a gift of a schedule that is:
Vs BAL, Bye, @BAL

Never seen that for any matchup before.

Jim Mora Jnr was actually the DC of the niners when they flogged the Colts that lead to his dad's "PLAYOFFS?!?" press conference rant. Nice little side story to it.

Browns get a bye and then a rematch!!!! It might give them enough time to fix the spelling on the sign but fixing Maybefield will take much much longer.

What a gift of a schedule that is:
Vs BAL, Bye, @BAL

Never seen that for any matchup before.

Pretty sure Jets/Miami did similar last year though noone would remember because it was two irrelevant teams

I told you all a few weeks ago, QBs are out of control, this s**t needs to be stopped

I assume the clothing is for flabby semi fat guys?

Florio knows the score lol :tearsofjoy:

"Jones, given the photos of his physique that periodically makes the rounds, has plenty of work to do in order to convince anyone that MJ10 means anything other than someone smoked some MJ and then ate 10 pounds of Doritos."

I don't see a problem with it, its smart to copyright it now in case he wants to use it down the track rather than wait too long and be extorted by someone else

How bout coming up with something a little more creative than MJ10? Thats my problem, everyone being exactly like Tommy. Its a massive facepalm.

McCorkle should worry about football instead of launching fashion brands that may never get off the ground at this point in his career.

AB suspended for fake vaccination card btw

3 games, very "harsh" NFL given AB is already currently out with an injury, massive punishment. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AB suspended for fake vaccination card btw

3 games, very "harsh" NFL given AB is already currently out with an injury, massive punishment. :rolleyes:

3 game suspension without pay because he didnt pay his personal cook, who exposed him.

Im kinda shocked the Bucs didnt cop a fine for backing him up and saying they have checked his vax-card and found it was legit. then put it on the cook being salty. and since it was 3 bucs players found with fake vax-cards.

Also seems strange that Brown doesn't want to clear his name but says he is fully vaccinated but paid for and was using a fake card.

3 game suspension without pay because he didnt pay his personal cook, who exposed him.

Im kinda shocked the Bucs didnt cop a fine for backing him up and saying they have checked his vax-card and found it was legit. then put it on the cook being salty. and since it was 3 bucs players found with fake vax-cards.

Also seems strange that Brown doesn't want to clear his name but says he is fully vaccinated but paid for and was using a fake card.

Arians would no doubt be furious, making him look like a fool and going into bat for AB. Tommy probably doing all he can right now to make sure BA doesn't cut him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back