NFL 2021 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that cbfed to click through

Oof

Big move, dont mind it though assuming Henderson isnt a complete head *.

What we gave up imo isn't anything special. Tommy Tremble time.

The trade for cj is the sort of trade I wish my 49ers would do. His one year removed from being a top 10 pick he could be a star if his talent is able to be harnessed which was never happening with Meyer in charge. And only cost a te and swap of picks.

A great trade by Panthers

You have to wonder about PFF grades.

Burrow was the highest rated QB this week at 90.3, higher than Stafford and Allen.

But analytics.

PFF "judge" each play on effectiveness/boneheadedness subjectively with weighting and then try and convert that into objective science. Mot of the time they have interns and non footballer pencil necks doing the judging.

Since PFF also do not know the play designs and individual player responsibilities in each scheme then I'm not sure what their criteria is (e.g. on an intercept did it occur because of a great play by the defender(s), QB bad throw/read or the receiver ran the wrong route....unless you know how the play was drawn up how can you judge?)

You have to wonder about PFF grades.

Burrow was the highest rated QB this week at 90.3, higher than Stafford and Allen.

And yet I am the lone voice of reason about the bs that is analytical nonsense

;)

Very good article, recap of week 3 points of interest....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super play...but this is where numbers can be taken out of context.....he might have been 20.5 yards away from Kittle but he was about as far away from the landing zone of the ball on release as Kittle was.

The tweet implies he made up some amazing distance to beat Kittle to the ball.

That play needed Aiyuk to stay on the outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back