News Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games 24 August 2021 – 5 September 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that swimming is over, my attention will be the cycling in the Velodrome. My second favourite viewing Olympic sport.

I love this race at the cycling, Keirin – literally "racing cycle" – is a form of motor-paced cycle racing in which track cyclists sprint for victory following a speed-controlled start

I love this race at the cycling, Keirin – literally "racing cycle" – is a form of motor-paced cycle racing in which track cyclists sprint for victory following a speed-controlled start

I like the one with two cyclist playing I what I think of as 'cat and mouse' race. Best out of 3.
One rider is at the top and the other down, then they race to the finish. Have no idea what it is called.

Last edited:
Not sure why, just seems like the sort of calamity that'd befall an Irishman.

Not sure why, just seems like the sort of calamity that'd befall an Irishman.

The Irish have always had a talent for catastrophe - as this classic ode to Gaelic oafdom attests. . .

Hockeyroos lose the QF after not losing a game in the group stage. Also they had only lost to India 4 times in over 40 matches against them.

Would that classify as a choke.

5th Olympics in a row that they have not made the Finals.
Sure they where favorites to win against India,but this is the joy of the Olympics,and all sports to be honest.
Upsets happen.
Not to mention there has been massive changes in there program the last 3 years I think.
Personally and just my thoughts the heat got to them they seemed stuffed after 1/4 time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure they where favorites to win against India,but this is the joy of the Olympics,and all sports to be honest.
Upsets happen.
Not to mention there has been massive changes in there program the last 3 years I think.
Personally and just my thoughts the heat got to them they seemed stuffed after 1/4 time.

What I noticed is they had NFI what to do when they got the ball into their forward third. Also their penalty corners sucked the whole tournament.

Upsets happen.
Upsets are great when you are backing the underdog. Not so good when you are on the overdog.

Lets go Cycling,

Track cycling

Track cycling
Women's team sprint qualifiers women's and men's team pursuit qualifiers women's team sprint finals
Track cycling begins today at the Izu Velodrome. Qualifying action begins from 4.30pm AEST and the finals from 7pm AEST.

Had a good 1 hr snooze.. don't wanna fall asleep during the Matildas game. Was gonna go and get some chips and chocolates for the game.. but woke up with my hair flat on one side and can't seem to blow dry it back in to place.. I'm not going to the supermarket looking like that. Ffs.

Had a good 1 hr snooze.. don't wanna fall asleep during the Matildas game. Was gonna go and get some chips and chocolates for the game.. but woke up with my hair flat on one side and can't seem to blow dry it back in to place.. I'm not going to the supermarket looking like that. Ffs.
Can wear a balaclava

Remove this Banner Ad

Back