News Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games 24 August 2021 – 5 September 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Softball

9:45AM - 12:00PM
7 Mate

Australia v Japan: Softball returns to the program for the first time since 2008 as Australia faces host nation Japan in their opening round.

This will be a tough game for the Aussies.

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Softball

9:45AM - 12:00PM
7 Mate

Australia v Japan: Softball returns to the program for the first time since 2008 as Australia faces host nation Japan in their opening round.

This will be a tough game for the Aussies.

Not a good start Marty. I fear you may have jinxing powers.

Wonder what the rules are around the athletes being forced to attend the Opening Ceremony?

I am particularly uninterested in them as a spectacle and even more so with an empty stadium. If I was an athlete I would be doing everything I could to minimise the risk of testing positive to Covid and wrecking my Olympics. I would not want to be there.

Wonder what the rules are around the athletes being forced to attend the Opening Ceremony?

I am particularly uninterested in them as a spectacle and even more so with an empty stadium. If I was an athlete I would be doing everything I could to minimise the risk of testing positive to Covid and wrecking my Olympics. I would not want to be there.
i dont think you are forced to attend. A lot of athletes who are competing early don't parade because of what the ceremony will take out of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia beat Argentina 2 nil in the "football" . Argentina had a Ponce in their side though
Was a hard few minutes at the start to watch.
So many fake injuries. Slow-mo leaves no where to hide.
I particularly liked the Argentinian who held the back of his head for three minutes as if an American Indian had scalped it.
Replays showed no contact whatsoever. Even with the ground!

Was a hard few minutes at the start to watch.
So many fake injuries. Slow-mo leaves no where to hide.
I particularly liked the Argentinian who held the back of his head for three minutes as if an American Indian had scalped it.
Replays showed no contact whatsoever. Even with the ground!

Not sure how they ban such tactics re fake injuries it's blatant.

Watching the soccer girls constantly retreating Gimpy....its easy to see where Bucks (et. al) got their defensive game plans from!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back