Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

w

wtf is this picture lol.... why is that guy smiling like paedo whilst being savaged?
Meme photo from a feminist protest a decade or so age- dude showed up and pulled out his Johnson. Hate the man's act/attitude but the photo is priceless!

I open the thread looking for a training report and there’s two pages of discussion on souvlaki. The off-season never fails to disappoint.

Probably the best thread deviation I've ever seen on here.

Bramble's been added to the squad. Wait to see what happens with Calloway and Bravo. Oops, must have been thinking about Cab.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf kebabs and souvlaki aren't the same thing???
All souvis are kebabs but not all kebabs are souvis

Imagine that being delivered by Clarko

instead of the sausage speech

"They're like sausages.
You can boil them, grill them, fry them, but ultimately they're still sausages.

2021 - pre-season-training-watch!!!!!?????
Moderators. Either close the thread or delete the posts not related to training. This may well be my last training post.

It is exciting to see the promising signs shown by Downie, Brocky and Kosi at training, in the match simulations and intra club practice matches shine through against the Bulldogs and Kangaroos. Bramble is a very good signing. Callow has returned to Norwood and Bravo will play for the Dandenong Stingrays which is in their best interests since we were not in a position to make a commitment.

Moderators. Either close the thread or delete the posts not related to training. This may well be my last training post.

It is exciting to see the promising signs shown by Downie, Brocky and Kosi at training, in the match simulations and intra club practice matches shine through against the Bulldogs and Kangaroos. Bramble is a very good signing. Callow has returned to Norwood and Bravo will play for the Dandenong Stingrays which is in their best interests since we were not in a position to make a commitment.
What if Patton retires?.

Oh thank you .....
My only post on this site was full of complements on how articulate and informative the posts were. Was close to deleting the link and moving on.

Having only seen highlights of the two practice matches its been hard to gauge any discernible change in game style. But what I can say is that I haven’t seen too many centre clearances or anything that appears to be set plays coming off. Have you picked up on anything significant in that space?

I’ll let houdinihuddo and Axeman duke it out over what should and shouldn’t be in here, but I’m not sure someone with 2 posts to their name making a declaration of what they deem acceptable for this thread is going to wash. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back