Preview 2021 Preliminary Final vs Western Bulldogs @ Adelaide Oval 11/09/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll that's not enough should be 16
Feels that way 😂

Watching Melbourne tonight. Kinda hoping you guys beat us tomorrow night. Can handle a prelim loss. Not sure how I’ll be with a GF loss 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both clubs watching Melbourne waltz into the granny makes me wonder what mental effect, if any, it will have on the two sides playing tomorrow night.

Both sides had 5 goal home losses in the minor rounds. Dogs also lost against them by 20 points away.

Suspect having had the week off, less injuries and less travel you'd hope our lads would be hungrier to have a shot at Melbourne.

Glad I'm not the only one who's having trouble sleeping tonight. This feels so much more real than last year, we're really in with a shot here if we can get our best going. Could set up the team for sustained success for a very long time. Time for a nervous poo.

Yeah of course, I don't see anything wrong with being frustrated by something just because he knew it though.

Nobody is going to suggest it's a fair and reasonable thing to have to do, most Port supporters have said it's rubbish but it is what it is.

The boys were fed cold eggs for breakfast in Brisbane last week, not being able to train I'm sure won't bother them too much haha.

Yeah its frustrating, but I think the bit that is grating is the idea that everyone else hasnt done it just as tough. We had to fly in and out of a covid state just to get wins to get us in to the top 4. Everyone has had to adjust.

You're missing one run and have to do a 5 second swab. Its not a big deal. No point in whinging about it or making it bigger than it needs to be.

(Not saying you are whinging, but others sure are)

Yeah its frustrating, but I think the bit that is grating is the idea that everyone else hasnt done it just as tough. We had to fly in and out of a covid state just to get wins to get us in to the top 4. Everyone has had to adjust.

You're missing one run and have to do a 5 second swab. Its not a big deal. No point in whinging about it or making it bigger than it needs to be.
Yeah it’s definitely been overblown. Parts by the media but the Bevo interview didn’t help.

Just have to crack on. There are far worse places in the world right now than a hotel in Adelaide before playing sport. Looking forward to it, and hey, a catastrophe would have to occur for one of our teams not to be the third best team in it after Geelongs incredibly.. what ever that was performance last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back