List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the question is just pick 38 or PSD

Few deals are that simple. There will be some sort of exchange of picks going both ways. But given what we got for Brown, pick 38 is close to the mark.

Could be a future second round with their future 3rd going to us as well

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s his 2nds form like?

Played 5 games in the VFL, averaged 11.8 kicks, 6.8 handballs, 8 marks, 17.4 hitouts, 3 tackles and scored 2.1, 1.0, 1.0, 5.1 and 4.4. Richmond won fewer games than us if you want context for how Richmond was travelling before the season was canned. I think his main beef is even in the VFL he doesn't really get a crack to play the main ruckman so he is never going to develop that skillset without development time and playing the role.

Hahaha Richmond supporters forget about the Save Our Skins campaign back in the early 90s. Tin rattling scabs. Ship them off to Tassie

The irony is that the Hobart thing was Benny Gales concoction, not ours. The AFL refused them on the basis they were already selling games to NQ and AFL don't allow selling to two different markets, they then told the consortium if they could attract our interest they would approve it, at the time we weren't selling any games.

It's a 4 year deal with triggers for a 5 year extension. Yes you read that right.

For what it's worth he must win the Brownlow and the Coleman plus the senior team must win the premiership for him to activate the trigger.

They already named the Coleman medal after him. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could very well stay if Chol decides to leave. One less person to keep him out of the 22.

They have 5 ruckman and he is 3rd in line, the two ruckman ahead of him aren't leaving.

I must have a different definition of enormous coup to Sam.
42b1f1120b43c38966e55e3cb10456ee.jpeg

If they want to play Soldo ahead of them well tough sh*t then tigs.

Until he has the broad smile and the polo either on a Zoom call with Brady or at a live presser, it's not real

I even want to know where that photo of him at Arden Street came from

I wouldn't be surprised now if we get overs in compo for Dumont, or a second round priority pick, to keep Richmond happy.

We have absolutely no obligation to make this right for them.

If we got 21 for Dumont, we simply take 1, 20, 21 to the draft and get CCJ.

It just makes us stronger.

In that scenario would could conceivably get both a quality KPD and a HBF in the door through the draft on top of JHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back