Prediction 2021 will be the easiest 3peat ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Im confident still. Add Cotchin, Edwards, Bolton and Prestia maybe add a Maurice Rioli into the mix we will have a great core of experience and youth
Playing together. Hopefully Ralphsmith and Collier Dawkins will be in there as well. I still think we'll win the flag

Im confident still. Add Cotchin, Edwards, Bolton and Prestia maybe add a Maurice Rioli into the mix we will have a great core of experience and youth
Playing together. Hopefully Ralphsmith and Collier Dawkins will be in there as well. I still think we'll win the flag
Watching this s**t from the cats i tend to agree.

If we beat the Cats in the semi it'll give us the quadrella (having beaten them in each week of the Finals).
Can see it: you finish 6th this season before finals. Imagine:

EF: vs Eagles @ MCG
SF: vs Geelong @ MCG
PF: vs Melbourne @ MCG
GF: vs Port @ MCG

A run like that and I can easily see you blokes winning it, injuries suck now but you should be back to close to full strength before finals.

Can see it: you finish 6th this season before finals. Imagine:

EF: vs Eagles @ MCG
SF: vs Geelong @ MCG
PF: vs Melbourne @ MCG
GF: vs Port @ MCG

A run like that and I can easily see you blokes winning it, injuries suck now but you should be back to close to full strength before finals.
Kicking the Cats out in straight sets would be pure Champaign Comedy.
Our injuries suck now but those guys (basically our 1st string midfield) will all be fresh for the Finals all going well. Long way to go yet.

Imagine how long we'd have to wait around for Geelong to chair off all their 'champions' who'll retire this time around..

Worst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially as a few go missing in big games, it'll be the 1st time they are seen all day
A lovely touch would be to have their names, even in alphabetical order, on the big screen.

Great point Jonesracing82

McClure has doubts on us, but gave no logical reason just doubts. Quality insight from a brain dead *******. Morals.
He along with many others has written us off in the past & got it badly wrong, we'll just have to do it again.
P.S that segment is only ever about Carlton, surprised we or anyone else even got a mention.

In Rd 4 '19 we went over to Port for an interstate trip with a heap of outs, everyone writing us off & in the betting markets we were paying over $3. Sound familiar? Hoping for the same result tm night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back