Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

While we are at it a player running back with the flight of the footy to take a mark knocks himself out on a goalpost. Lets get rid of the goalposts.

Do not compare incidental contact to a thug act.

How about Zak Jones tonight?

If Parker was subbed out Jones would get weeks for his "incidental" contact. Just like Ryder and Will Day.

Go ask MMA/Muay Thai boxers about how much damage a flying knee can do. And that's in a situation where you can see it coming.

Richards had no chance to defend himself. It's the equivalent to a 'King Hit'.

Again, not looking to start a "Ban the speccy" protest. Just highlights the hypocrisy when it comes to "duty of care" & "player safety".

Best game this year so far I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Man, Gold Coast Port pretty good at the moment too. If you want to see two sides with opposing but effective systems and players who are committed to those systems. Plus players who can kick a football, worth your attention, as you won't get that with us. Nor will you get forwards spreading to create space with us.

Man, Gold Coast Port pretty good at the moment too. If you want to see two sides with opposing but effective systems and players who are committed to those systems. Plus players who can kick a football, worth your attention, as you won't get that with us. Nor will you get forwards spreading to create space with us.

I’m still away but GC are coming, they’re not far off.

Dogs getting killed. They have a very hard run home. Really doubt they make the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our last three losses:

Brisbane
Essendon
Sydney

So far this round:

Brisbane beat the dogs by 41 points.
Essendon and Sydney are going at it at the G both playing really good footy.
We get over Carlton.

Those last 3 losses aren’t looking so bad now. Like we totally were unacceptable in our effort against Essendon and Sydney, I’m not justifying that, but just saying that all 3 teams are in good form atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back