List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much could we do with Naughton, throws himself at every mark and contest, sure he misses a few goals but the effort is generally there unlike our tall forwards who decide to only play every 3 or 4 weeks and when they're not on can't at least even bring the ball to ground.

He was awesome yesterday.
I think he should be number one target now too. Watching Henry a legit 3rd tall go about it today, highlighted how badly we need one.

We should be playing Amiss as 3rd tall until he's not. A bit like how Port use Georgiadis. His quality and mobility would be perfect this year and next in that role.

Here's my useless stat for the day:

Rory Lobb is still behind Trent Croad for goals kicked at Freo.

Trent Croad 38 games, 60 goals
Rory Lobb 54 games, 57 goals

and, just for the lols..

Cam McCarthy 49 games, 63 goals.

McCarthy for the win.

What is the big appeal of getting him?
He ticks all the boxes for mine
  • Creates goals
  • Pressures
  • Plays a role we dont have at the moment.
  • Perfect age bracket

He's kicking over 2 goals a game in the worst team in the comp, that's a good effort

He was awesome yesterday.
I think he should be number one target now too. Watching Henry a legit 3rd tall go about it today, highlighted how badly we need one.
I was keen on Henry in his draft, because we lack that quality medium tall (not that I’m unhappy with Chapman). Sturt is potentially the one but he isn’t guaranteed. Henry is quality. I understand he didn’t want to move interstate but he is the sort of player we need to target in ine of the upcoming drafts or we could trade for Zurhaar.

I believe Serong’s younger brother was another we were targeting for this position but he got called out by Hawks just before one of our ND picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be close to paying Zurhaar 650k a year for 5 years, or even just match whatever North want to pay him. Our forwardline is going to be the hurdle that needs to be overcome at this stage
Would you part ways with say pick 10 for him? Going to have to be a first

I was keen on Henry in his draft, because we lack that quality medium tall (not that I’m unhappy with Chapman). Sturt is potentially the one but he isn’t guaranteed. Henry is quality. I understand he didn’t want to move interstate but he is the sort of player we need to target in ine of the upcoming drafts or we could trade for Zurhaar.

I believe Serong’s younger brother was another we were targeting for this position but he got called out by Hawks just before one of our ND picks.
So was I, was hoping for either Brayden Cook or Henry, didn't expect Chapman to be available still.

He is a must!
Didn’t know just how good his mits are.
Little bit of Curnow about him. Like a player who can catch the half volley and ping one on the run from 50+. Or even have the dare to do it.
Only player I think we have atm who takes that on is Clark

The first step is surely a medium or small forward in the MSD next week?
So much surgery needed on the list in that area of the ground

Out of contract I'd hope we can get something back with that but I think I'd probably do it
I don't think he's worth a pick in that range.

I understand what you are saying about him ticking so many boxes, the one box he doesn't tick, which is probably the most important as far as Freo are concerned is that he lacks polish and isn't always the best finisher in front of goals.

That was a big knock on him in junior footy and doesn't seem to have changed.

Zurhaar is OOC this season, get it done Bell. He is the perfect forward pickup for us. Either him or Bolton (the pipe dream).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back