MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14 @ 12:20 PM
Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 @ 11:15 PM
Washington at Philadelphia LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, New England, New York Jets

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 11/11: Atlanta at Carolina
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 1.30 AM ON 14/11: Seattle vs Tampa Bay (at Munich)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Minnesota at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Cleveland at Miami

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 14/11: Jacksonville at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 14/11: Dallas at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 14/11: Arizona at Los Angeles Rams
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 14/11: Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 15/11: Washington at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 14/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I'd have to say the Vikings are a work in progress mainly due to the complete change of coaching staff this year. The Vikings have been fortunate in their matchups (we've played 5 backup QBs) and on the injury front, but as is the case with most teams injuries are mounting up as the season progresses.

I'd have to see a big improvement on the defensive side of the ball before I'm convinced that the Vikings will be a force later in the season.

Against the Eagles I reckon it would be close at US Bank, but the Eagles would be an easy favourite at Lincoln Field (a bit like 2018).
Worst redzone defense in the league, so it's a valid argument of "wait and see" if the Vikings can genuinely contend deep in the playoffs or not, whether their defense can drastically improve or not.

Bills have ****ed themselves by the way.

Bills 0-2 vs Dolphins and Jets so far, still return leg to play, and still two games vs Patriots to play. Dreams of even winning the division seem unlikely, let alone dreams of the #1 seed in the AFC.

They have done it to themselves though, right? They should probably be unbeaten. Their best is still probably the best in the comp (with apologies to Eagles fans who have an actual unbeaten team).

Still betting favourites, although not sure I'd have anything on them at around $4.50 for the reasons you mention above. The Allen brain fades would be a real concern and there's a decent chance they'll have to win multiple away games to even get to the SB.

Interesting how much there is still Brady money around the betting markets. TB are around $17-$18, which puts them ahead of the following teams: Bengals, Titans, Chargers, Seahawks, Patriots and both NY teams. I suppose they could still win their crappy division but there's a lot of evidence that this team is nowhere near it.

Just watched the highlights of the Bills-Vikes game - holy s**t there were some amazing catches in that game

Also the Vikes have just announced themselves as legit contenders in the NFC. Its a lot harder to write them off as not having played anyone when they went into Orchard Park and beat the team most people think is the best or second best in the league

A game so utterly brilliant the NFL put up a 40+ minute video solely for the ending to the game on YouTube

I liked Barnwell’s description of Jefferson’s catch …like a child of the famous Beckham and Tyree catches ..certainly had elements of both.

Was a great game, very concerning for the Bills with all of Allen’s turnovers this season

Garrett is a great player. The Browns problem is front office, coaches, QB, and LBs need upgrading. The pieces are mostly there that the current team should be a playoff contender every year. ie, better coaches and front office holding them back.

100% agreed, Joe Woods is a clown DC and the analytics department not wanting to spend no money on DTs and LBers coz "teams dont run the ball anymore its a passing game" is where everything is going wrong. Garrett is a beast, one man cant make up for so much s**t around him.

100% agreed, Joe Woods is a clown DC and the analytics department not wanting to spend no money on DTs and LBers coz "teams dont run the ball anymore its a passing game" is where everything is going wrong.
Yep, I've seen those videos that anaylze Browns defense, all-22, and how the scheme is poor as well as DTs and LBs breaking gap responsibility etc. The front office analytics scouting/GMing is a disgrace (as AC is very correct here), and everyone can see Stefanski is out of his depth and/or micro-managed by the analytics dept. Browns need a Belichick football czar HC/GM to run the whole thing, funnily enough. AC is wrong about Bill there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I've seen those videos that anaylze Browns defense, all-22, and how the scheme is poor as well as DTs and LBs breaking gap responsibility etc. The front office analytics scouting/GMing is a disgrace (as AC is very correct here), and everyone can see Stefanski is out of his depth and/or micro-managed by the analytics dept. Browns need a Belichick football czar HC/GM to run the whole thing, funnily enough. AC is wrong about Bill there.

I saw an all 22 review of Garrett vs the Bengals, only got the one sack but he was incredible, others benefited from his pressure and got sacks, some of the spin moves he put on the Bengals tackles were out of this world, so smooth and fast, constantly beating double teams...Hes an absolute freak.

I saw an all 22 review of Garrett vs the Bengals, only got the one sack but he was incredible, others benefited from his pressure and got sacks, some of the spin moves he put on the Bengals tackles were out of this world, so smooth and fast, constantly beating double teams...Hes an absolute freak.
A little more help along the DL would be the ticket. Like Von Miller gets at Bills, Rams and Broncos all those years

How much longer does he really have as a starter? I can see him landing somewhere else and then fading into obscurity.

Hes called out players on the team with that speech. A locker room divided. Wouldnt surprise me if the Raiders got worse yet.

McDaniels isn't a head coaches arsehole, players dont want to play for him.

Hes called out players on the team with that speech. A locker room divided. Wouldnt surprise me if the Raiders got worse yet.

McDaniels isn't a head coaches arsehole, players dont want to play for him.
Oh McDaniels is gone as well I think.

I just don't see why Carr deserves another season. They've given him weapons this season and he's still not getting it done. I get they were supposed to be in a difficult division but honestly, the Broncos have sucked and really with the Chargers injuries, they should be doing much better.

How much longer does he really have as a starter? I can see him landing somewhere else and then fading into obscurity.
If not for Carr they wouldnt of got Adams. But i guess by now Adams knows that Carr is s**t and wouldnt care much when he is traded.

Its just the issues are Carr's 23 and part of 24 become guaranteed a few days after the Superbowl so impossible to trade before it hits. and Davis seems to have sentimental value for him. There is no other reasons why he lasted this long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back