LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 19/9: Chicago at Green Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.15 AM ON 20/9 : Tennessee at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.30 AM ON 20/9 : Minnesota at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 19/9: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Long time Carson Wentz fan samFFC finally putting some respect on his name, hopefully he turns in a turd game this week for the lols now you've moved the commanders up. 😂

Will wait for confirmation coz Miami always beat them in Miami so nothing new but geez the Pats looked absolutely woeful. Like a bottom 6 side. They are in the holster and im ready to pull the trigger and say they are if they put in another stinker like that on offense this week.

List in pretty good shape imo other than the 9ers like Jatz has already mentioned, id absolutely have the Eagles and Vikings above them, no obvious complaints from me outside that.

49'ers losing to the Bears dropped them 1 place?

Will wait for confirmation coz Miami always beat them in Miami so nothing new but geez the Pats looked absolutely woeful. Like a bottom 6 side. They are in the holster and im ready to pull the trigger and say they are if they put in another stinker like that on offense this week.

List in pretty good shape imo other than the 9ers like Jatz has already mentioned, id absolutely have the Eagles and Vikings above them, no obvious complaints from me outside that.

The weather a major factor. Will give them a mulligan.
Philly need to do more than narrowly beat Detriot.

As a team who runs the ball heavily please explain why the weather didn't suit them and they deserve a mulligan?

As a team who runs the ball heavily please explain why the weather didn't suit them and deserve a mulligan?

Makes it all a weird game.
Outgained, outpassed, outran, out-possessed, better 3rd down efficiency, and yet getting points on the board is much harder.
And regardless, even if predominant run team, the rain allows the D to sell out a little more to prevent the run.
Kudos to the Bears. Niners should win by double digits this week.

Makes it all a weird game.
Outgained, outpassed, outran, out-possessed, better 3rd down efficiency, and yet getting points on the board is much harder.
And regardless, even if predominant run team, the rain allows the D to sell out a little more to prevent the run.
Kudos to the Bears. Niners should win by double digits this week.

10-0 up at half time, should have been lights out against the Bears with their defense against that offense in that weather. They had all the favours and blew an easy win.

Philly need to do more than narrowly beat Detriot.
I don't necessarily disagree with Philly (albeit we were up 17 for large parts of the second half).

The justification for the 9ers still intrigues me. Either way, looking forward to how it shakes out throughout the season.

I don't necessarily disagree with Philly (albeit we were up 17 for large parts of the second half).

The justification for the 9ers still intrigues me. Either way, looking forward to how it shakes out throughout the season.

Yeah that score wasn't anywhere near as close as it looked, Lions garbage time'd some scoreboard respectability.

10-0 up at half time, should have been lights out against the Bears with their defense against that offense in that weather. They had all the favours and blew an easy win.
I agree. Not sure how that relates to their running vs passing offence though?

Yeah that score wasn't anywhere near as close as it looked, Lions garbage time'd some scoreboard respectability.

Fair.
Still though.

Wait - the Titans can't be moved up for losing to the Giants, how?
Cowboys/Steelers drop due to injuries, Titans should be #19
And they weren't as poor as Cards/Pats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Not sure how that relates to their running vs passing offence though?

The niners aren't a passing offense, if there is one thing they should be able to do it is run the football, particularly with a QB who is a threat to run it also, its not like they had Jimmy G under centre which allows a team to tee off in that weather.

Anyway. Move on.

The niners aren't a passing offense, if there is one thing they should be able to do it is run the football, particularly with a QB who is a threat to run it also, its not like they had Jimmy G under centre which allows a team to tee off in that weather.

Anyway. Move on.
9ers killed themselves on key moments and penalties.

We're a running team, it's a non traditional scheme, full of complex motion, misdirection. So in the wet these things are much harder to execute unlike the ground and pound hand off to Henry.

Too be fair we deserve to drop several spots, but I don't do the power rankings so will let SamFFC struggle with it - let's see what happens after the Seahawks game.

9ers killed themselves on key moments and penalties.

We're a running team, it's a non traditional scheme, full of complex motion, misdirection. So in the wet these things are much harder to execute unlike the ground and pound hand off to Henry.

Too be fair we deserve to drop several spots, but I don't do the power rankings so will let SamFFC struggle with it - let's see what happens after the Seahawks game.

Im not sure the Seahawks game will be much of guide, they were great last week against Denver to get revenge on Russ but the Niners are on a bit of a hiding to nothing this week, if they dont win comfortably against a still clear bottom 5 side it wont mean much of anything.

Tried not to over-react.
Watt and Prescott injuries significantly impacting PIT and DAL ranks.

Week 2 power rankings

Giants moved up, definitely an overreaction

Miami and Detroit will win

Miami gave us fits last year. We had no answer to the cover 0 blitz. Even though Flores is no longer there, I assume they will test Lamar with that again. If Roman hasn't schemed up any cover 0 beaters, the Ravens will be in for a long day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back