Denver at Las Vegas LIVE
New England at Green Bay LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 3 @ 11:20 AM
Kansas City at Tampa Bay LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4 @ 11:15 AM
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 30/9: Miami at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 3/10: Minnesota vs New Orleans (at Tottenham)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Buffalo at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Tennessee at Indianapolis

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Jacksonville at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: New England at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: Denver at Las Vegas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 3/10: Kansas City at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 4/10 : Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 3/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

There are no flaws in a McVay coached team.

excited genius GIF
The same who proclaimed him a genius also said the same s**t about Chip Kelly when he was at the Eagles. and Josh McDaniels. and just about every OC who has had a couple of gadget plays that exploit teams.

A11dAtP0w3R any more to add?

Embarrassing QB'ing. Surely hes benched once Darnold is fit so Baker doesnt pass the 75% snap count re: the trade. a 4th if its 75% or above. 5th if its less than 75%

DJ Moore has had 1000 yard seasons the past two years with Teddy and Darnold. Going to struggle to get to 500 currently with Baker. Odell's dad was spot on.

The Shaq Thompson salary is only as big as it is coz we kept restructuring, same with Robbie Anderson. Both will be gone next year.

DJ Moore's contract is fine. So is Taylor Moton's

Embarrassing QB'ing. Surely hes benched once Darnold is fit so Baker doesnt pass the 75% snap count re: the trade. a 4th if its 75% or above. 5th if its less than 75%

DJ Moore has had 1000 yard seasons the past two years with Teddy and Darnold. Going to struggle to get to 500 currently with Baker. Odell's dad was spot on.
How did your contracts get worse after Gettleman was fired?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did your contracts get worse after Gettleman was fired?

They aren't terrible. Anderson is the only one I genuinely dont like, every team has one of them. You could argue Shaq's was an overpay at the time but hes been pretty bloody good the past couple of years all the same. CMac's is far worse than Shaq's Moore's or Moton's.

They aren't terrible. Anderson is the only one I genuinely dont like, every team has one of them. You could argue Shaq's was an overpay at the time but hes been pretty bloody good the past couple of years all the same. CMac's is far worse than Shaq's Moore's or Moton's.
Was Robbie ever worth $20M. i know the Packers looked into him and would of been nowhere close to that number.

DJ is just a name thats always thrown up as trade bait, but no team will actually trade value for.
McCaffrey was good when he signed the deal, but since his body has broke down.

DJ is just a name thats always thrown up as trade bait, but no team will actually trade value for.

Youre just making stuff up now. Hes never been thrown up as trade bait. Hes a WR1 , top 10 in the league.

Was Robbie ever worth $20M. i know the Packers looked into him and would of been nowhere close to that number.

I told you, Anderson's contract is inflated because of restructures. I think we re-signed him to ~15m per year deal (which is still an overpay but it isn't 20 like old mate on twitter is reporting)

Youre just making stuff up now. Hes never been thrown up as trade bait. Hes a WR1 , top 10 in the league.
Not by the team, but a name "Insiders" and stuff throw up as someone to keep an eye on.

I told you, Anderson's contract is inflated because of restructures. I think we re-signed him to ~15m per year deal (which is still an overpay but it isn't 20 like old mate on twitter is reporting)
What were the restructures for? bringing Baker. but even then there are other issues with the cap if its that tight you are pushing money down the road to fit players in now.

Not by the team, but a name "Insiders" and stuff throw up as someone to keep an eye on.

If we trade him we are stupid. Hes been an absolute stud give the QBs hes had throwing him the ball. I forgot he went for 1,175 yards in his second year with Kyle Allen and Will Grier throwing him the ball.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.24.33 pm.png

What were the restructures for? bringing Baker. but even then there are other issues with the cap if its that tight you are pushing money down the road to fit players in now.

Yea, Baker and Darnold on 36m between them remember. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back