Play Nice 2022 Non AFL Crowds/Ratings/Finance/Development thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 9 million British viewers tune in at its peak to watch England beat Sweden in the women's soccer Euros. and probably double that for Sundays final and about the same in Germany i would have thought

Over 9 million British viewers tune in at its peak to watch England beat Sweden in the women's soccer Euros. and probably double that for Sundays final and about the same in Germany i would have thought

So the Swedish end viewer numbers arent in those numbers ?

'Women’s Euro 2022 has surpassed the 164 million total viewers for the 2017 edition in the Netherlands after the conclusion of the quarter final stage.' :)

So the Swedish end viewer numbers arent in those numbers ?

'Women’s Euro 2022 has surpassed the 164 million total viewers for the 2017 edition in the Netherlands after the conclusion of the quarter final stage.' :)
No mention of them i can see, but perhaps you can and if so point them out

doesn't mean they will watch it still. likewise, having a pride jumper. Overall, this whole mess means nothing. What people say and what people do are 2 very different things. But maybe I am showing my lack of interest in the whole debate.

I think it was an own goal caused by bad communication regardless.
Wokeism is just trying not to be a campaigner.

So, I hope there aren't more campaigners than non campaigners.

On SM-X200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a new attendance record for any Euro Final — mens's or women’s.

The women should be proud.

But it also tells you that the mens Euro finals must have got some pretty pissant crowds over the journey.
I think you will find that last years men's Euros had crowd restrictions due to covid

It’s a new attendance record for any Euro Final — mens's or women’s.

The women should be proud.

But it also tells you that the mens Euro finals must have got some pretty pissant crowds over the journey.
I was astonished to learn that the FA Women's Super League (the one Sam Kerr plays in) has an average crowd of 1,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back