Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to be a fun 8 weeks,
This week was my first projected score over 2300,(normally 1-200 over projection)
Finished my team tonite, wouldn't mind my projected 2670 being unders again(got a feeling that run has ended), then again who knows, had 9 scores b/w 50-90 this week(2502)

Thanks for the shoutout, bit shy with all these strangers around.

And lest I forget, the only thing I like posting - "12"

Edit; just saw Olivers projected,so i'm probably up that creek without a paddle again.

Last edited:
View attachment 1433847View attachment 1433848

Glad it was only a little fall in the end but it's still part of a trend that needs to stop.

My week started poorly, with English, Preuss and Butters all out, but it was the many underperforming premos this week that hurt.

I don't want to burn trades but there's a few missing faces in this team that kill me every week, might need to bite the bullet to bring them in.
It's ok,at least your a gun bye week player, the other 20 weeks you can leave to the rest of us.
;)

I'll be holding my trades anyway. You're safe.
I will say all this planning and stuff i'm starting to think is a waste of time.
Dumped RDT in rnd 2,but still spent 5secs on sunday nights trading,last week ranked 3rd for round,this week 23rd - wish I could do that in supercoach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2376...just dreadful

Wheels have fallen off

Spudtracca again can't ton
Parker horrible
McCartin poor
Hack Crisp
Touk scrapes to a ton 2 weeks in a row, before I had him he was getting kotd with 160
Sicily
Crippled
Doch shafted by CD, how he got 30 less than his fantasy score is beyond me
Short is just finished in this role
Brayshaw, Neale and Sinclair tagged, why wouldn't I have 3 guys tagged....meanwhile Walsh is allowed to have 40 when I don't have him

No Laird
No Dawson...how do the opposition keep on kicking it straight down his throat. How does he never get tagged?? It's amazing
No Walsh
No Brodie
Obese Arachnid your laughing reaction to this sent me man.. well done.

Happy Cracking Up GIF

Because he’ll likely set the house on fire with his bad luck and all.

Screenshot_20220626-204531_Chrome.jpg
took a dip during the byes. back to where i was now essentially. seeing a few others with 3 or 4 trades remaining has given me hope. those with 7 can ggf.

stewart can sit on the bench. my only issue is i have boyd and he got injured. so there will be no cover. but having stewart is going to be my key to sc finals. no one will have enough trades to bring him in back by then. great pod.

i broke parker. ive been feeling terrible about it all weekend. i said i shouldn't do it. i hadnt done it all season. but seeing him go big one more time without having the benefit of it too would drive me up the wall. had i kept bont like originally planned. balmain wouldve had a scary situation at hand. oh well the what ifs hey...

ok to sit with my team. english one week away at most is fine. really have to save these last 3 for proper injuries and not stupid suspensions (looking at you too sir flog smith)

good sc weekend overall. pretty happy must say.

View attachment 1433982
took a dip during the byes. back to where i was now essentially. seeing a few others with 3 or 4 trades remaining has given me hope. those with 7 can ggf.

stewart can sit on the bench. my only issue is i have boyd and he got injured. so there will be no cover. but having stewart is going to be my key to sc finals. no one will have enough trades to bring him in back by then. great pod.

i broke parker. ive been feeling terrible about it all weekend. i said i shouldn't do it. i hadnt done it all season. but seeing him go big one more time without having the benefit of it too would drive me up the wall. had i kept bont like originally planned. balmain wouldve had a scary situation at hand. oh well the what ifs hey...

ok to sit with my team. english one week away at most is fine. really have to save these last 3 for proper injuries and not stupid suspensions (looking at you too sir flog smith)

good sc weekend overall. pretty happy must say.

200.gif
Cat Smoking GIF by sheepfilms

Good at you go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back