Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome new recruit Parker - everyone in BF would have traded him in - all good

And I’m happy with my other two recruits this week tio

Crisp & McComb :D
Happy with these trade ins!
My opponent in my cashie opted to bring in Whitfield this week instead of Parker.

VC Short has caught up to Touk on 70, if he can double that or better I'll be locking in that score.

Rosas putrid but at least I don't have him on field.

Heeney needs to lift, this is his 2nd poor game in a row, might be carrying an injury again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Paddy Mac keep going.

Punish everyone who traded him out.

Not as many traded him out as you'd think, still at 50% ownership.

He's actually going to throw a spanner in the works if he carries on with this score, as i was planning on upgrading him next week.

Please let kents have Rosas on the field

Roughly 16k coaches poor bastards have him on field.

1651899783168.png

Nice...i parked Hewett in Mids as a cptn loop, and take McCombs score. Switched with Daicos and now cant go back.
He has slow 2nd halves, so dont mozz him :p. I'll be happy enough with a cash boost on the bench
Oh fully expecting him to only end up on 75, but that's still enough to take away the evil temptation of punting Hewett.

VC Short has caught up to Touk on 70, if he can double that or better I'll be locking in that score.

Rosas putrid but at least I don't have him on field.

Heeney needs to lift, this is his 2nd poor game in a row, might be carrying an injury again.
I held off trading Heeney in until two weeks ago when I thought he was probably a safe enough bet. Mills was this weeks trade-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back