Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination Final vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on winning your first final in how long again? By 6 points no less in what was our worst performance for the year. Enjoy your 10 goal hiding against Melbourne next week. :thumbsu:
Bit salty fella! Just remind me how many flags your hybrid team has won??? Toddle off to Sindney where you belong.....

Congrats on winning your first final in how long again? By 6 points no less in what was our worst performance for the year. Enjoy your 10 goal hiding against Melbourne next week. :thumbsu:
No wonder Ed Gein was ruled to be clinically insane...

• Cotters 1st half
  • Martin two match saving marks, Gov the same and Noodles last second mark
  • Acres busting his gut that last quarter, that kick out to space was so smart. Fantastic all game.
  • Cerras goal
  • Walshys second quarter, even more so the teams second quarter set us up
  • Marchbank’s game after some doubt on his selection

I am so ******* proud. So stressful that last quarter. This is the best feeling. BRING ON MELBOURNE!!!!!!

Thanks for helping us enjoy our first finals win in 10 years that little bit more.

Enjoy sucking on those lemons for the next 6 months.

images

This lad will be in my dreams tonight x
Just slightly ewwwww....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done!
Think you will be better with no Harry. Martin will be a bad out.
Leaves forwardline thin. Don’t think Silvagni will play after back to back knees. Curnow dealing with May, Lever, Rivers and co on his own?
Perhaps someone is picked as a surprise tall forward. Are Kemp, McGovern, Weitering, Marchbank all needed down back as Melbourne aren’t tall down there.
Interesting. Think you’ll win.

We had to tough it out there, but hey we won and got some revenge on the Swans for 2010 and 2013.

My bare minimum expectation for the year was to get to the finals, and win at least one finals game.

That objective has now been achieved. A huge improvement will be required to beat Melbourne, but the encouraging thing is that improvement is in us.

We haven't beaten Melbourne in a finals game since 1962 as well. It's high time we lay that particular ghost to rest!

I don’t even feel happy yet.
Just numb from the stress and disappointment of letting them back in
Snap out of it!
They are really good, but we held up.
You get to go through it all again next week!
🤣💙

Hope that was the one match we needed to get out of our system. Painful to watch
Hope that was the one match we needed to get out of our system. Painful to watch
yep we played like we feared losing, reminded me of Bears final in 1995.

Swans killed us after 1/2 time, could have gone either way.

We’ll play better with more freedom next week, lock it in

Back