Player Watch 2023 Father Son player watch - McCabe, Dear and Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I keep deleting posts referencing this, but can we move away from suggesting or making juvenile jokes about the bloodlines of players.

This is a public forum and parents of players do read here.

New article on draft rankings has McCabe at 19, and says he has lays like Himmleberg.
Plays like Himmleberg! I don’t think even the most thorough list manager goes into the detail my original post suggested!

You're giving the Suns way too much credit here
Yes, after the Greenwood saga anything is possible. We often just presume that clubs are managed competently in all departments. But then you only have to listen to some of the barely comprehensible bozos on fox and remember that many of them have held management positions at AFL clubs.

New article on draft rankings has McCabe at 19, and says he has lays like Himmleberg.
"Ah McCabe..you've done it again"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six players from the 2023 AFL Academy Boys program feature in the squad, including Zane Duursma, Archer Reid, Harley Reid, Cooper Simpson, George Stevens and Darcy Wilson.

Talk about inside knowledge …

Do we have to ask Himmelberg's wife if that's a good thing?

Watched the 1st quarter. McCabe has heaps of talent but doesn't seem to put a lot of defensive pressure on. Is this typical for him or has he been asked to tone it down.
All of their defenders are getting sucked to the ball

He is staying wide as the outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back