Autopsy 2023 Round 21 – GWS Giants v Sydney Swans, Saturday August 5, 7.30pm AEST, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2nd KPF position is a big worry for us. Keeffe did okay crashing a few packs and being physical, but we know he’s next to know chance of kicking a goal.

Cadman might have potential, but he’s miles off the level right now and not a serious option.

Riccardi, such a frustrating footballer. Has talent, can take big marks and kick big goals, just rarely does it when it matters and goes MIA. At this point I wonder if the club even wants to offer him a new contract.

The 2nd KPF position is a big worry for us. Keeffe did okay crashing a few packs and being physical, but we know he’s next to know chance of kicking a goal.

Cadman might have potential, but he’s miles off the level right now and not a serious option.

Riccardi, such a frustrating footballer. Has talent, can take big marks and kick big goals, just rarely does it when it matters and goes MIA. At this point I wonder if the club even wants to offer him a new contract.
Agree that Riccardi is frustrating, but until Cadman develops and fulfils his number 1 draft potential, we may have to stick with Riccardi. In any case, he and Flynn are probably players that other clubs may also chase as well?

well that was s#%&.

compounded by getting back to the car at 10.15 - at 11.05 I'm not even close to even turning the engine on because the car in the queue in front of me hasn't moved more than 6 inches.
We were going to go to P1 but after seeing the queue to get into Olympic Park off Silverwater Rd, we walked over from Newington. Home by 11, even with a stop at Woolies to get the daughter a tub of icecream since I wasn't getting out of my seat in the rain at 3/4 time.

Really good presser. Gracious loser, no excuses, find the positives. You picked the right guy.

Kingas is a fantastic and coach and a lovely guy. Stoked to have him at the Giants.

Reminds me of horse in lots of ways too. He has been an amazing coach and mentor down the road at the SCG too.

Congrats on the win

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

well that was s#%&.

compounded by getting back to the car at 10.15 - at 11.05 I'm not even close to even turning the engine on because the car in the queue in front of me hasn't moved more than 6 inches.
took me an nearly an hour to get out of P6, normally it is straight out.

Also spent 25 minutes in the queue at M4 Maccas drive thru. got home at Midnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back