Harry Potter Yes GIF by Sky

And lastly Dubai Quacker's reaction

Oh No Fire GIF

Ok I am taking Caleb Serong

is he on the board?

Nah ok think I am right now

I'll take the suns kid Jake Rogers ,

feel like he is a bit small but talented so * it i'll take him

Another person desperate to be on my ignore list!

Flipping hell. If my next pick wasn't at 355 I'd contemplate passing here... but... bid matched.

I have a similar type rolling off the conveyer belt next year but passing makes no sense. Rowell sitting at the bottom of packs, handballing to this guy... lights out. Does everything well and hits full speed in 2 steps. Every player matched so far is an awkward match-up for opposition - love it. I'm laughing all the way to the bank... to ask for an draft point overdraft. All in at this point, screw the consequences.

The King! - back to you

Ok I think we need height at Sydney and yes we just got Grundy and Hamling, but Rampe is old , Grundy is 30 .

key defender or future ruck, both next on that power ranking, I am so tempted by the freo kid.

However I think Sydney could do with good ball users so I am ignoring the above and going Arie Schoenmaker.

Hear me out, I have seen him kick, he is great by foot, more a third tall forward or back, but maybe a bull mid? he is a big boy 194cm 91kg.

He is top 20 on some boards so its not just a tassie pick, he can play in 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's something poetic about a drunk list manager selecting a player suspended for 10 games over an alcohol related incident.

Flip side he played seniors locally instead during the ban

You grow up dreaming of becoming an AFL player. You work hard, sacrifice everything & perform brilliantly in your draft year …. only to be drafted by bloody St Kilda.

And that is the fate of Koltyn Tholstrup, who St Kilda hereby select with their first pick.

This kid is going to be very good. A fast, tough as nails medium forward who has performed strongly against men in the WAFL this year.

And doesn’t he look pleased! I’m sure that “Tanner Bruhn on draft night sucking a lemon” look on his face is really one of pure joy at the prospect of joining St Kilda.

And with that, I’m going to bed & passing the drafting baton to Dan87

Crows need KPDs but think Ollie Murphy is a long way off so will be drawn to upside again and back themselves to turn Charlie Edwards into a best 22 midfielder with pick 19. He has the tools to offer something different to the Crows midfield.

Charlie is a big bodied midfield prospect that shows a powerful step or two, running ability and ability to make neat decisions in tight situations. Has come from a long way back having missed out on a Vic Metro spot but his frame, composure and upside will appeal here.

robbieando

With Pick 20 I’ll continue to fill the gaps on Norfs list by taking a ruckman in Mitchell Edwards

Membling you’re on the clock

The gaps on the Norf List are open cut mine size.

Pick 20 - GWS - De Mattia

Harry De Mattia

Height - 185cm
Weight - 78kg

One of De Mattia's main weapons is break away speed from the contest and he uses it to aplomb. Additionally, he has leadership qualities captaining the Stingrays and Vic Country.

he is a two way player, using his speed not only to break away from packs but also chase down opponents. Additionally, he has shown versatility across the ground, able to play lockdown and flanks to a good level.

GWS have the luxury of taking the best available at that pick and if given the chance in one position, namely mid, he could provide another bow in GWS' midfield.

The other player who I tossed up in selecting was Ollie Murphy for a long term replacement in a KPD position or Hardeman as the best available def/mid

robbieando you're up

Last edited:
Table of Participants:

TeamUserSelections
AdelaideDan8710,14,20
BrisbaneTicky00930,39,51,54,67
CarltonThe King!22,28,70
Collingwoodsr2019,33,80
EssendonCallipygian9,31,35,61
FremantleDubai Quacker34,46,60,64
GeelongGrand Uncle Horace8,25,76
Gold Coastanotherletdown24, 26,27,32,36,38,66,71
GiantsMembling7,16,43,59,77
HawthornSydneyPhilly4,44,47,49
MelbourneKiama Chris6,11,42
North Melbournerobbieando2,3,15,17,18,57
Port AdelaideBloods8673, 112, 130
Richmondrustycrate29,41, 65,68
St KildaDubai Quacker13,21,40
SydneyThe King!12,45,65, 91
West CoastLukeParkerno11, 23, 37,58
Western Bulldogsrobbieando5,48,50,52,53,56,69

Pick
Club
Player (click on player below, will take you to post)Poster
1Gold Coast (match)Jed Walter (2013 Points)
(Picks 24, 26 and 27 used to match, 203 points remaining)
anotherletdown
2West CoastHarley ReidLukeParkerno1
3North MelbourneDaniel Curtinrobbieando
4North MelbourneConnor O’Sullivanrobbieando
5HawthornColby McKercherSydneyPhilly
6Gold Coast (match)Ethan Read (Points 203 + Picks 34, 38 and 40 used to match, 137 points remaining)anotherletdown
7Hawthorn (match)Will McCabe (F/S Hawthorn)SydneyPhilly
8Western BulldogsJames Leakerobbieando
9MelbourneRyley SandersKiama Chris
10GiantsZane DuursmaMembling
11Western Bulldogs (match)Jordan Croftrobbieando
12GeelongNate CaddyGrand Uncle Horace
13EssendonNick WatsonCallipygian
14AdelaideCaleb WindsorDan87
15MelbourneDarcy WilsonKiama Chris
16SydneyArie SchoenmakerThe King!
17St KildaKoltyn TholstrupDubai Quacker
18AdelaideCharlie EdwardsDan87
19North MelbourneMitchell Edwardsrobbieando
20GiantsMembling
21North Melbournerobbieando
22North Melbournerobbieando
22Collingwoodsr20
23AdelaideDan87
24St KildaDubai Quacker
25CarltonThe King!

===End Round 1
I think the Jake Rogers matched bid needs to be inserted prior to the Sydney selection.

At least, that’s what I think happened?!

I think the Jake Rogers matched bid needs to be inserted prior to the Sydney selection.

At least, that’s what I think happened?!
Thanks, I did miss that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back