List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so just to recap:
1. This has been our best trade period ever
2. We’re not done yet, keep an eye on picks 11, 12 & 13
3. IF we do trade for pick 1 WE WILL NOT PAY OVERS
4. Despite the pessimism of some on here WE ARE NOT GOING TO **** THIS UP
5. PoRt PoWa only have pick 73

Gut feel but forget about O’Sullivan in this draft, or any top ten rated KPD. Shifting Comben, recruiting Pink and renewing Dawson has all but ensured defensive cover until Logue returns. Not even sure we’d fuss with the later picks. This is prime real estate to trade for when contending.

If we trade in it may be to put us in position for Caddy at 8. Otherwise there’s somebody in that 10-15 bracket we’re really keen on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was messaged by Chief. He handballs it better than Cunnington in a tight pack … “i’ll get that off to the advertising team”
Seeing as they are the ones in charge of individual ad units, that's the only logical action to take.

Gut feel but forget about O’Sullivan in this draft, or any top ten rated KPD. Shifting Comben, recruiting Pink and renewing Dawson has all but ensured defensive cover until Logue returns. Not even sure we’d fuss with the later picks. This is prime real estate to trade for when contending.

If we trade in it may be to put us in position for Caddy at 8. Otherwise there’s somebody in that 10-15 bracket we’re really keen on.
Unless we go the development route and forget the short-term Comben shift down back. Having Nyuon, Dawson and Pink as older key defenders on short contracts is great, as it still allows us to pick up a kid (O’Sullivan) and develop him in the vfl for a few years without feeling the need to rush a kid in. If not, we still need a developing kpf and ruck.

I was messaged by Chief. He handballs it better than Cunnington in a tight pack … “i’ll get that off to the advertising team”
The man has to work for that 14th investment property…

Unless we go the development route and forget the short-term Comben shift down back. Having Nyuon, Dawson and Pink as older key defenders on short contracts is great, as it still allows us to pick up a kid (O’Sullivan) and develop him in the vfl for a few years without feeling the need to rush a kid in. If not, we still need a developing kpf and ruck.

We won’t.

And we do.

Also I didn’t even factor in Biggie.

Last edited:
Narrator:
“Not for the first time, was The Filth Wizard ‘s knowledge of Rappers called into question”

I greet my son every day asking “can we kick it?”.

And then if he can’t we roll over to one of his homeboys and I bust a cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back