Not open for further replies.
"Almost" Obrien delisted by the dogs.
Get Him Home.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can he be rookie listed?

Cat B Rookie? Or veterans list?
I believe we were talking about the Meek for Gulden trade

Now I know you are smoking something potent

Will hawthorn consider Flynn. Who would you trade Meek to ? Sydney or Port.
Flynn who? Maybe the Haynes salary dump deal can come back online+extras if you guys want Meek. North fans seem to think they have that in their pocket.

Last edited:
One thing Jimmy Bartel and I agree on is that such support should be improving the system through the soft cap and better functioning of the football department rather than throwing more talent into a s**t system. With the clearing of the desks of part time coaches, they are finally on their way.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will hawthorn consider Flynn. Who would you trade Meek to ? Sydney or Port.
Whoever doesn't get Grundy I suppose. We traded for the player last season, he's 24 and nearly doubled his entire career games tally in his first season getting accustomised to our system.

He has deficiencies but less than he had when we sought his services. I'm not feeling very Hawthorn if we move him on.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some of the money being tossed around for B/C grade trade players is mind boggling. MacKay and Gresham on $800,000 , always thought that was A grade gun money 💰 slim pickings have elevated their value. I for one think value for money or forget it, go to the Bombers or the Swans I’m saving money for the premium players. A.

Ross Lyon played it beautifully last night on 360.

I reckon Jade will stay at the saints and it will be around the 550 per year mark.

I really don’t think the 750-800 per year as reported is actually on the table from anyone.

Reeves has Meek covered as a tap ruck.

Meek has Reeves covered in other areas.
china test GIF

I don't think we'd accept anything less than a top 10 pick for Ramsden. Meek they could get for something within 25 or maybe even 30.
So a player who didn’t get drafted, went in the MSD and has played 2 AFL games is worth a top 10 pick?

Let me sell you some Bayside real estate. 😉

So a player who didn’t get drafted, went in the MSD and has played 2 AFL games is worth a top 10 pick?

Let me sell you some Bayside real estate. 😉

Definitely gone past ‘Kosi for a second rounder’ in the drastic overvaluing of our player awards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the “back on track” spirit I thought I would throw up an idea not yet floated. If we use 29 and f1 for suns 4, what about sliding it back to crows pick 9 for their f1? We would need to add our f3 or some future swaps in their favour. Crows have Tyler welsh f/s and Davo-27 had him ranked at 3 for 2024 draft. Give them a pick to get McKercher or Duursma to replace tex now we still get someone like osullivan caddy or dream slider Watson at 9 on top of pick 3. Get back into the first round next year too.
This is actually not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back