Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually I do champ, and I never mentioned anything about 1st or 2nd rounders. I was replying to you saying we'd be stupid to look at him. If you meant stupid without a 1st I apologise although if it's a 2nd please read the above posts about salary dumping.
If we think it's worth it we'll do it.
I said we would be stupid to take him if it didn’t come with a top pick. Go and have a look at the post. More then happy to take him for a salary dump that comes with a top ten pick.

Last edited:
Why do we Delist so early and not after trade week when we may get something for any of them even a future 4th.
Probably because the club has more important priorities than being a used car salesman throughout trade week for a group of guys we don’t want.

Not often we delist a player and they get picked up elsewhere.

Not often we delist a player and they get picked up elsewhere.

Doesn’t stop people on the socials (and sometimes here) moaning and getting weirdly upset by them. I remember there being a guy here who lost his mind when we delisted Angus Litherland.

Doesn’t stop people on the socials (and sometimes here) moaning and getting weirdly upset by them. I remember there being a guy here who lost his mind when we delisted Angus Litherland.
Something about this time of year that makes delistees and reserve players for other teams who played ok against us suddenly seem like gold plated superstars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take a look at these laser-like beautiful kicks out of defence.
This guy is like a faster, skinnier Brent Guerra!

Together with Seamus and CJ, our rebound will destroy teams next season.
More of Massimo:

He looks a player IMO.
His kicking is exceptionally good and he seems hungry for the ball.
I'm sure he has things to work on, but he has one elite and rare quality that makes it all worthwhile to get him to the club.

Lewis Young anyone?
202cm 100kg 24years old
Can't get a game at the blues, was pretty good the year before

Adequately sized hands?
It wasn’t until I joined BF that I even thought about hand size and I wish I never had. Despite my large size I don’t have proportional hands it explains why I am not at the 2013 reunion…couldn’t hold a grab under pressure!

Last edited:
End of last season Sam Mitchell was a massive fan of his.
I see flashes of it, especially during the VFL final series. But does seem to butcher it occasionally.
I’m not sure if hes still teachers pet. But don’t think he will be delisted anytime soon.
I'm not sure if Bramble will be kept. Early doors there was one club that had a sniff but that ultimately fizzled out.
Unfortunately he butchers it excessively and if we land D'Ambrosio who will take a wing or HBF it means the door is shut.
If he's kept it will be purely as a back-up but since we have plenty of support there already I can see him being let go.

Morris, O'Hara and Jeka have been let go already because the club knows they have zero trade value. Players like Bramble and Long will be kept until trade week and then delisted if nothing else eventuates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back