Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ryan but I'm not opposed to trading him. You can't just trade the trash. You need to trade value and it's all about the balance you get post-trade period.

People seem to want to quick flip for the sake of quick flipping.

"Oh, i found a $1000 bike on hard rubbish but ill flog it off for $50 because i need a pack of cigs today"

Where is the ITK Goat when we need him?
RoughandLove

Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
I think he can't give us anything for fear of disrupting what we are trying to do. Maybe sworn to secrecy

We have too many mids now. How to fit Day, Nuke, Ward, Nash, Amon, Worpel, Maginess, CMac, MacDonald, and Mass in the same team? At least a couple will have to drop out.
I disagree as Day, Amon, MacDonald.C, and D’Ambrosio can can play multiple positions.

We have too many mids now. How to fit Day, Nuke, Ward, Nash, Amon, Worpel, Maginess, CMac, MacDonald, and Mass in the same team? At least a couple will have to drop out.

You referring to Cam Mackenzie as C Mac is seriously giving me the ick, lol.

And that's fine - competition is good, but Amon plays on a wing. Cam MACKENZIE (Not C Mac), is not ready in my humble opinion quite yet, see how the pre-season goes and what he shows, but not in our best midfield yet.

Day, Nuke, Worpel, Nash - is the 4 as the starting point I would preferably role with of course, with C Mac off the half forward going in (or bench rotation), with Ward going in as well - but he can play a wing too.

Maginness will play, but only for match ups. Also doesn't need to start in the midfield - many tagging roles he played he started on half back, or half forward and moved onto the match up after centre bounces, depending on the player, and just ran around as an extra mid.

Unsure why you have floated Massimo as a mid too - he is a half back or half forward for us.

Clearly we need another F2.

So hollands a pick 7 now hitting his straps is an f3 from a middle of the road side but VFL chol an f2 from 16th. Craig Cameron is the biggest idiot in the caper unless we do the trade in which case we take over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news (and bad news depending how you feel) is that if the Ginnivan trade goes through as we expect it will now it will simplify our draft strategy somewhat.
Word is, we get Ginnivan we wont be looking at Watson. Our focus is still Duursma but Curtin is becoming more talked about.
It basically means with Watson out of the equation we'll have more scope with offering pick trades.
This is nonsense.

People seem to want to quick flip for the sake of quick flipping.

"Oh, i found a $1000 bike on hard rubbish but ill flog it off for $50 because i need a pack of cigs today"
Can you please elaborate on how a mid season pickup is worth more than a second rounder?

Its less than a years age difference between Chol and Ryan

They both aint playing in the same team next year

Can you please elaborate on how a mid season pickup is worth more than a second rounder?

Its less than a years age difference between Chol and Ryan

They both aint playing in the same team next year

Why is everyone so linear on these things?

Nobody factors in potential and our needs. Its always "blah blah blag mid season pick = s**t value"

I disagree as Day, Amon, MacDonald.C, and D’Ambrosio can can play multiple positions.
Sure. And have gaping holes in our defense and/or forward line. It doesn't always work out that way in the end. I'm not playing more than 2 players out of position. Gunners, Chol, Ginnivan will take up spots in our forward 50. We have to keep D. Moore. Breust is still playing. There's a squeeze for spots on this team. Forgot to mention Weddle too will have to find his way into our 22.

So hollands a pick 7 now hitting his straps is an f3 from a middle of the road side but VFL chol an f2 from 16th. Craig Cameron is the biggest idiot in the caper unless we do the trade in which case we take over.
They see the premiership coming in a couple of years.. They're just tryna delay it

True but you could argue that there’s no way that Ginnivan is as much value to whoever he ends up playing for as what Rodman was to the bulls . If we do get him hopefully there’s behavioural clauses so if there’s another cocaine incident or any other dumb behaviour he can be punted straight away .
I want Ginnie to come over but Rodman was a freak of a defensive player. Jordan knew how smart a player he was (go and watch some of the videos of his teammates talking about him) and that he'd give 150% on the court and that is why he was ok with how Dennis went about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back