List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Given we have so many players out of contract I'm almost resigned to the fact they'll give guys like McHenry a 1-2 year extension because of that all important "experience" factor, but we should really look at a short term free agency boost instead.
I feel your probably right, sadly so. The thing is we've got so many guys who just can't football to AFL standards clogging up our list. I can't help but wonder if we are better off just having a major clean out and taking our chances. The major hurdle is getting better development coaching staff.

3x spots available in the MSD now.

Can't see us using any more than one pick though.
Zac Taylor and Billy Dowling have been good in our SANFL team. Maybe we could look at adding them to our AFL list...

Stupid jokes aside, I don't see us picking anybody outside Toby. Are there any top performers in the other leagues we should be looking at?

Last edited:
Has the club mentioned anything about Pedlar's shoulder injury? Was it just a dislocation? Broken collarbone? Something else?

For us, the season has 4 months left to run, so a 2-month injury isn't season ending.
Nothing mentioned at all since it happened, but I’m guessing we’ll find out tomorrow

So 3-4 picks in the MSD (for Milera, Parnell, Sloane and maybe Pedlar) mostly on 6 month contracts …. Maybe one will prove a genuine long-term prospect, maybe one will fill a short-term hole, and the others will just bolster the SANFL side for 2024?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 3-4 picks in the MSD (for Milera, Parnell, Sloane and maybe Pedlar) mostly on 6 month contracts …. Maybe one will prove a genuine long-term prospect, maybe one will fill a short-term hole, and the others will just bolster the SANFL side for 2024?
Good luck with that .....who so far has proven to be a long-term prospect ?

How's that superstar we missed, and raged about, going ....Josh Carmichael .....banished, to be delisted
Yep, let's all laugh at those idiot premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back