Meet Up 25 March, Mountain View Hotel - Tanked XXI: Nevermore

Will you be in attendance at Tanked XXI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bitch best friend decided to have her wedding this afternoon followed by her 'Engagement party' during the game.
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

My bitch best ex friend decided to have her wedding this afternoon followed by her 'Engagement party' during the game.

Football fixture was released first.

Did I mention she's a bitch?
Fix'd!

My bitch best friend decided to have her wedding this afternoon followed by her 'Engagement party' during the game.

Football fixture was released first.

Did I mention she's a bitch?
Engagement party after her wedding?

Surely you get an out clause due to the fact she is doing it wrong

I'm gonna guess it's the wedding reception

I think as best friend you should offer to organise it, you know this great venue in Richmond that holds plenty of people... :p

Unofficially yes, they're secretly getting married with a few of us present in the afternoon, but officially they've invited everyone to an 'engagement party' that night with the surprise being they got married during the day.

Unofficially yes, they're secretly getting married with a few of us present in the afternoon, but officially they've invited everyone to an 'engagement party' that night with the surprise being they got married during the day.
So not only will you miss the game, you'll have to deal with people who are pissed they didn't get invited to the wedding

Back