Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Becouse they are the greatest team on earth, I just say it the way I see it

Usually a North fan would refer to his or her team as WE rather than "THEY".

Interesting.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Usually a North fan would refer to his or her team as WE rather than "THEY".

Interesting.

And he continues to trot out the line about how he calls is as he sees it, always suggesting that he's a courageous hero to do that. He's so proud of himself. It's just another demonstration of his total cluelessness.

The thing is, if you're so thick that you only ever process about 10% of what is going on, there's no merit whatsoever in calling it as you see it.

Far better today

Had a rank turnover in the first where he had absolutely nothing to kick to because his teammates wouldn't run to help him

The least of our problems

17 Possessions at 77%

4 Marks

7 R50s

ONE clanger.

10 1%ers

2 Tackles.

He definitely had a far better game today, but all we will hear about is that kick he missed.

17 Possessions at 77%

4 Marks

7 R50s

ONE clanger.

10 1%ers

2 Tackles.

He definitely had a far better game today, but all we will hear about is that kick he missed.
Hopefully someone mentions the desperate dive and defensive effort deep in the last quarter

Slapped the ball back 15 metres away from the contest

Cleared the area. So smart. Against a very good player too

Hopefully someone mentions the desperate dive and defensive effort deep in the last quarter

Slapped the ball back 15 metres away from the contest

Cleared the area. So smart. Against a very good player too
Did it about 5 mins before that as well but there was another hawks player heading into the f50 and noone manning them.

Not sure why this guy gets a battering here.

The guy is top level....and a leader. I find it amusing that suggestions of question marks on him.

Stood up when the team struggled last year, as a lot of the backline did and he was one of the main reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the positives that he gives us a lot of run from defence.

But as a defender having zero tackles is just wrong.

Getting caught htb regularly.

But what had me slapping my sofa is when a player of Macmillans experience runs from defence, stuffs up his bounce and recovers which was great to see.
Then he proceeds to bang long to Turner who is surrounded by three Footscray players.

It just does my head in when our older heads make dumb decisions like Ziebel before sucklings goal, Thompson hitting a Footscray on the chest from a kick in and Higgins not turning his noggin to see Turner ?? by himself in the goal square

Couldn't have been worse really, so something approaching AFL standard was welcome.

Like Atley though has been a disappointment for players that people think would become AFL guns.

I saw that he was puffed out by the middle of the first quarter, with his hands staying above his head for the rest of the game. Is having Jmac and Mullet a little surplus for our needs at the moment?

Only 4 games, but he's averaged more disposals, more meters gained at better DE% than last year.

But yeah, it does feel like he's yet to have a game where he's really made a difference.
50 shades of grey RZ ...... you either quotes the stats and stand by them ( as you did with Goldstein with one leg) or you dont.
You wouldnt be trying to say there's something there about Jmac as a defender that isnt quite right are you? ;)

Averaging less than 1 tackle per game (0.8) for the opening 4 rounds. Really not good enough for a player in the leadership group.
Or a defender.........he is screaming out to me as a winger along with Atley tbh. Which means Gibson would have to go down the Andrew Swallow route in 2018 >>> wait >>>>hmm should go down that route??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back