Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone post this please?

Basically all it says is the case is adjourned until May 8th. The state requested the adjournment due to outstanding "discourse" and Pickett's lawyers agreed to the request. The rest is the usual history piece added to the bottom of these update stories.

Basically all it says is the case is adjourned until May 8th. The state requested the adjournment due to outstanding "discourse" and Pickett's lawyers agreed to the request. The rest is the usual history piece added to the bottom of these update stories.
Again? The judge said last time no more delays. Pricks.

Thanks.

Magnificent game by the old bugger today. Some sublime skills and the usual controlled toughness when required.

What an absolute bargain he's been as a mid-season recruit. There hasn't been a better one since it's inception.
Fantastic performance by Marlion today
Lets get this man to 100 ge deserves to see his kids in his jumper and actually achieve that milestone

Was awesome.
I love watching him play I honestly don’t think people really appreciate just how amazingly fit he is.
He, KMac and Jack Graham literally run themselves into the ground and then some, week in, week out.
But Marlion is a dead set freak for the way just doesn’t stop all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One great aspect about Pickett is his composure and the fact he never goes to ground, stays on his feet and rarely beaten.
He just needs to get that handball hesitation out of his game and he’d be so much better but otherwise best 22.

This guy has been giving me the biggest headaches every week. He does some absolutely brilliant stuff but also has some of the biggest howlers you'll see.
He does but I honestly attribute that to his off the charts work rate.
Running and competing at the intensity that he does just has to expose you to skill errors, fumbles and poor decisions at times.
I’ve always just accepted that it’s going to be part of the package when you play such a taxing, selfless role.
Geez he’s got a bloody big week coming up because the saints are building a list full of his type and could run us off the park next week if we aren’t careful.

I still think he did some silly turnovers but at least he made up for them by his workrate thought it was best game he had played a in a long time. it's game a he needed really if he was to stay in the team longer. still not a huge fan of him going forward though.

I still think he did some silly turnovers but at least he made up for them by his workrate thought it was best game he had played a in a long time. it's game a he needed really if he was to stay in the team longer. still not a huge fan of him going forward though.
People knocking this guy and wanting him dropped or even worse, delisted, have no idea. Tough as nails, runs all day, brilliant tackler whose tackles actually hurt, he’s a natural footballer that does some great things you just can’t believe sometimes. For sure, does some not so great things at times too, but his good far outweighs his bad imo.

People knocking this guy and wanting him dropped or even worse, delisted, have no idea. Tough as nails, runs all day, brilliant tackler whose tackles actually hurt, he’s a natural footballer that does some great things you just can’t believe sometimes. For sure, does some not so great things at times too, but his good far outweighs his bad imo.
He had 2 tackles.

Your easily impressed by one game, he has been liability for a couple of years. let's see some consistency first before we praise the hell of the guy.
he is 32 years old and will likely not be part of the team for too much longer.
Keep hating bud, they’ll delist him one day and then you can be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back