Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

We are in the early stages of a rebuild and it is difficult to determine who will make it long term and who won't. Bailey is one player this season who has shown improvement, and in our backline which can be a difficult place to play with the amount of ball that finds itself in our defensive 50, but you are so prejudiced in your opinion that no matter what he achieves for the remainder of his career you will continue to think he has no value at the NMFC. And it is the same with a number of other players as well.

It's hard to respect someone who is so narrow minded and ill informed with their opinions. It's a shame you haven't followed Snakes lead.
He’s had nearly 50 games you can tell by then

The good judges can at least

He needs to start by locking himself in the gym as he can’t be stick thin if he plays back or even mid

Might get away with it forward or wing but we have better options

He’s had nearly 50 games you can tell by then

The good judges can at least

He needs to start by locking himself in the gym as he can’t be stick thin if he plays back or even mid

Might get away with it forward or wing but we have better options
And good judges on this board believe he has shown improvement this season. Only the prejudiced judges thing otherwise.

No lift your standards for players

Scott is a turnover merchant and average footballer
Says the biggest idiot on this board, the official stats say otherwise.

You'll be forgotten 5 seconds after you say goodbye to this forum, the official stats are forever.

Lol devo watch the game you blind muppet

If you think he can kick then there’s no saving you blind fool
I am watching the game. He has been okay and far from our poorest today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i recall, wasnt a big part of him choosing North was due to the Uni's in Melb. I could be wrong but unless he as dropped out or doesnt care anymore, not sure he would leave.

Again I have no understanding of why and I don't think it would be because we're last. It maybe as simple as just he thinks he's better than he is.

And fyi that wouldn't surprise me with our mob currently.

Now I don't particularly rate him. But I am told he is making noise about shopping himself around.

Not sure of why, would be a guess tbh.

FML, Bailey Scott shopping himself???!!!! Is he contracted? If he’s not, he might be in for a shock find when Aberfeldie is the highest bidder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back