Rumour Ablett back to Geelong in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

A quote from Chris Scott today was a bit insightful. If a guy who's 20 can do close to the same job as a guy who's 30 , the guy who's 20 will get the game. How old will Ablett be in 2016? He would have to be like his old man to be playing premium football at 30+ for us to think a young Thurlow or Smedts or who ever it is wouldn't be better value.

I also wonder how draining it must be on his body to be almost carrying a side like GC. The Ablett that we have all seen may be done by 2016 , and if he is why would we replace a kid with him. Unless he has a bail out stipulation in his contract , he will just have to suffer in well paid pain , rest those weary bones in the bed he has made for himself. Perhaps lay back put those aching feet up sip a Banana Daiquiri or two while watching the Cats play as a team to position themselves for another Flag shot.

"Big call, and a liable call".

Do you mean libel call, if so, sue me?

Good luck locating me, though!

But, crying to mods is more your style!

I think we all know who the cry baby is.

Again proof or retract.

Gutless

Haven't been to the bar for many many years, probably hasn't changed much.
Very occasionally go upstairs for a meal, and that's OK.

i think we discussed this before, but i grew up in your neighbouring suburb of monty. rarely go out in the area for a drink and not sure why we ended up there.

found your stories last week about the hursty line interesting and meant to say something but never got around to it.

I thought it was just getting interesting.

Are you all Me's mates are you?

He can defend himself, thanks.

I wonder why it is okay for Me to say horrible things about Gary Ablett, his family and something he did frickin' three years ago, yet it isn't okay for me to refute him? If you can dish it out, you can take it as well.

If the mods had a problem with what I was saying, they would have modded me by now.

I wonder why it is okay for Me to say horrible things about Gary Ablett, his family and something he did frickin' three years ago, yet it isn't okay for me to refute him? If you can dish it out, you can take it as well.

Don't shoot me you whacker, I'm just the pianner player.

100412-politics-best-meme-of-the-debate-funny-12.jpg

Im not going to troll thru all these posts but its seems this thread is becoming too personal for my taste.
If you are a Geelong supporter , your allowed to have opinions on this board. It should not become personal due to those opinions.
Control yourself guys , get the thread back on topic or the thread will be closed.

I'm happy if you close this thread. I was thinking of locking it myself (but I am having too much fun). There are too many of these Ablett threads permeating these boards like BO permeates _Me's_ body.
Closing this would be doing most supporters who have moved on a favor, while _Me_ would have to go elsewhere to spew his hate.

There was a guy here before asking why you mods don't make one big Ablett thread, and keep all discussion there. Therefore, anytime someone brings this usbject up, it can be moved to that thread instead. Have a nice day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you bothered to read and comprehend why the behaviour exhibited by ablett different to the afore mentioned you might have some comprehension of the differences

pickering must be paying you in mars bars

So, it now becomes clear. All this time, I thought you hated disloyalty, so you were down on Gazza because he left Geelong. But now I see the truth.

This has NOTHING to do with Ablett going to the Gold Coast. It has everything to do with you plain just not liking him. Nothing more, nothing less. Your feelings aren't driven by some sense of loyalty (which is why you are okay with Bomber leaving), you are driven purely and simply by jealousy. Your digs at both father and son reflect this.

You say that the Abletts owe Geelong a lot (because they clothed and fed them). But they did pay us back somewhat. Every thrilling screamer and freakish goals and entertainment they have provided gladden Geelong hearts, and brought new supporters into the fold. People go to the footy just to see them perform. Gary Ablett has won games off his own boot, so both of them have even helped our win-loss ratio. It wasn't Gazza Snr's fault that he never played in flags (I think it was more our lack of defence for those 90's GF losses), and Gazza Jnr did, yet you call him an individual. (Funny how a guy called Me blames others for thinking of self). If Geelong fed them, it was to keep their stars happy, so it wasn't totally ultraistic.

Pardon me, I gave you too much credit, _Me. I actually thought that, if I dug deep enough, you would have some actual sensible accusation to make on Ablett. Alas not, you disaapoint me, my child. It now emerges that I have been arguing with some jealous, insecure person who hates Gary Ablett for his wealth, success and fame. You hate Gary Ablett because of who he is, rather than what he has done.

Your anger is futile because I doubt that Gary Ablett jr loses sleep at night because some trolley-pusher like you doesn't like him. You know what should bother you most, _Me_, that Gary Ablett doesn't waste a second thinking about you. He could care less that _Me_ doesn't like him. Plenty of people probably do like him, so one poster on some board doesn't sweat him.

Every famous person probably has people who doesn't like them, simply because of jealousy. It happens all the time. But everyone has moved on. Gazza has moved on, Geelong has moved on, most supporters have moved on, except you. You still bitch and moan three years later.

Thank you for opening my eyes to what your point really is, the rantings of some loser who has seen all his dreams turn to dust, rather than someone who still holds to the old-fashioned values of integrity, honesty and transparency. My mistake, I misjudged you. Feel free to wallow in your own self-loathing.

Game, set, match!

If the mods had a problem with what I was saying, they would have modded me by now.

If u are having trouble reading between the lines, we are asking both of you to give it a rest ya goose! This board has had some really good hearty discussion lately, please just let it go, put him on ignore and move on.

So, it now becomes clear. All this time, I thought you hated disloyalty, so you were down on Gazza because he left Geelong. But now I see the truth.

This has NOTHING to do with Ablett going to the Gold Coast. It has everything to do with you plain just not liking him. Nothing more, nothing less. Your feelings aren't driven by some sense of loyalty (which is why you are okay with Bomber leaving), you are driven purely and simply by jealousy. Your digs at both father and son reflect this.

You say that the Abletts owe Geelong a lot (because they clothed and fed them). But they did pay us back somewhat. Every thrilling screamer and freakish goals and entertainment they have provided gladden Geelong hearts, and brought new supporters into the fold. People go to the footy just to see them perform. Gary Ablett has won games off his own boot, so both of them have even helped our win-loss ratio. It wasn't Gazza Snr's fault that he never played in flags (I think it was more our lack of defence for those 90's GF losses), and Gazza Jnr did, yet you call him an individual. (Funny how a guy called Me blames others for thinking of self). If Geelong fed them, it was to keep their stars happy, so it wasn't totally ultraistic.

Pardon me, I gave you too much credit, _Me. I actually thought that, if I dug deep enough, you would have some actual sensible accusation to make on Ablett. Alas not, you disaapoint me, my child. It now emerges that I have been arguing with some jealous, insecure person who hates Gary Ablett for his wealth, success and fame. You hate Gary Ablett because of who he is, rather than what he has done.

Your anger is futile because I doubt that Gary Ablett jr loses sleep at night because some trolley-pusher like you doesn't like him. You know what should bother you most, _Me_, that Gary Ablett doesn't waste a second thinking about you. He could care less that _Me_ doesn't like him. Plenty of people probably do like him, so one poster on some board doesn't sweat him.

Every famous person probably has people who doesn't like them, simply because of jealousy. It happens all the time. But everyone has moved on. Gazza has moved on, Geelong has moved on, most supporters have moved on, except you. You still bitch and moan three years later.

Thank you for opening my eyes to what your point really is, the rantings of some loser who has seen all his dreams turn to dust, rather than someone who still holds to the old-fashioned values of integrity, honesty and transparency. My mistake, I misjudged you. Feel free to wallow in your own self-loathing.

Game, set, match!
Mods this troll agreed to stay on topic and then spend 10 minutes abusing me
He even states that he was going to close this thread, so he thinks he is a mod
I will maintain the decorum and post on topic

Ummm... We won a premiership and are setting up for another crack at the title since Ablett's departure...
Imagine we were crap!

For what it's worth I have no ill feelings towards him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back