Adam Kingsley get GWS coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha. You’ve been running this agenda that our assistants are no good all year. No input to over ride Dimma, cos of course he’s no good either.
Now this happens!
Real football people reckon he’s a gun so I think you need to reassess.
Just hilarious some of the crap you get caught out with.
Look I know you’re comprehension skills are poor and I’m not sure if it’s your level of education, but where in my post did I say he was no good?
Also I’ve never said anything of the sort, but claimed that they were to similar to KDH and we needed blokes with a different POV. Real football people reckon he’s a gun statement by you tells me absolutely nothing and unless you can provide me evidence from every real football person alive then I think it’s just another over generalised and closer to bs statement from you. With KDH again I’ve always stated in his thread that he must stay. Maybe next time KDH goes to Harvard you can go with him and do a literacy course.

Good luck to Kingsley. Well deserved.

Plenty of strong options in the market as we look for a couple of new coaches.

Cameron
McVeigh
Rutten
Yze
Noble

Dare I say it, Hird 🤢

Edit: forgot Caracella would also be looking for a new home now. Add him to the list
I'd personally like to get Rutten back as an assistant and Grigg now he's done his apprenticeship at Geelong. Pretty much a mix of who we know was good for us and someone learning their trade somewhere else.

I also wouldn't mind Carracella back, but what I find strange is that he was very good for us but I have heard that the Essendon midfield had trouble understanding the game plan Carracella wanted them to play.

I'd personally like to get Rutten back as an assistant and Grigg now he's done his apprenticeship at Geelong. Pretty much a mix of who we know was good for us and someone learning their trade somewhere else.

I also wouldn't mind Carracella back, but what I find strange is that he was very good for us but I have heard that the Essendon midfield had trouble understanding the game plan Carracella wanted them to play.
Essendon midfield full of dopey campaigners like Shiel, Stringer and Ellen De Generes. Even Zac Merrett sounded a can short of a 6 pack on 360 the other week.

Essendon midfield full of dopey campaigners like Shiel, Stringer and Ellen De Generes. Even Zac Merrett sounded a can short of a 6 pack on 360 the other week.
Parish is a ball magnet, but with no hurt factor. They drafted McGrath number one pick to play midfield and he’s a glorified back pocket now.

Parish is a ball magnet, but with no hurt factor. They drafted McGrath number one pick to play midfield and he’s a glorified back pocket now.
Wasn’t McGrath a back pocket in juniors too? Maybe they should have picked a mid to play mid 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wasn’t using crayons for them

Running “back”. What do you mean towards defense? I thought you meant walking backwards but quickly! Nah I’m not doing any of that s**t, I’ll just wait for the ball to go back to the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just noticed the thread title

absolute gold Heisenberg_

Adam Kingsley get GWS head job 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but I don’t think we can afford to get Caracella back as he’s rumoured to be on quite a bit of coin at the Bumbers.

At the same time I dunno how much $$$$ Kingsley’s departure frees up?

I could be wrong but I don’t think we can afford to get Caracella back as he’s rumoured to be on quite a bit of coin at the Bumbers.

At the same time I dunno how much $$$$ Kingsley’s departure frees up?
In the last two years we’ve lost Leppitsch, McRae and Kingsley and only added Teague and now Lambert who would be on bugger all given he’s just starting out in the caper.

You would think we must have cap space for a well credentialed assistant.

Up in Sydney today trying to talk Taranto in to staying. Its a s**t situation and his mind can't be fully on the job.

Assistant coaches involved in finals series need to off-limits until the clubs season is over. Make the appointment after we win the GF

Up in Sydney today trying to talk Taranto in to staying. Its a s**t situation and his mind can't be fully on the job.

Assistant coaches involved in finals series need to off-limits until the clubs season is over. Make the appointment after we win the GF
He cant do that unless we have severed ties with him.

I was under the impression he still works for us until Richmond's season is over.

That just isn't a workable timeline on when to start interviews though

if this is true get farked

🖕🏻

that shouldnt be happening while he is a richmond assistant. derail our finals campaign u campaigner

Been pretty firm his priority is richmond until the end of the season, but also said he will inevitably have contact with giants re list management etc

Been pretty firm his priority is richmond until the end of the season, but also said he will inevitably have contact with giants re list management etc
Shouldn’t be doing it till our season is done ******* campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back