Adam Kingsley get GWS coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

Kingsley said he is going to bring some good people in at his address to the gws players, who do we reckon it is? Surely he won't raid richmond like essendon did with caracella and rutten then pies with mcrae and leppa (i know he took a break due to covid cuts and focus on other stuff briefly)

Kingsley said he is going to bring some good people in at his address to the gws players, who do we reckon it is? Surely he won't raid richmond like essendon did with caracella and rutten then pies with mcrae and leppa (i know he took a break due to covid cuts and focus on other stuff briefly)
Kingsley has also worked at other clubs so he might bring non Richmond people to gws

Hope Teague stays with us

Wow what did I just read ....what a soft bunch we are

Kingsley getting the job will not effect our finals run

If tarranto dosnt come who cares he was never coming anyway

Sit back relax and enjoy best team in the land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% Kingsley may be a great guy I'm not denying that but this is an absolute * up and all planned to make Tarranto stay at the GWS.
Blair would have Taranto's sig months ago just like Lynchs was.

I think he will probably take that John Nathan and Liam Street from the vfl team if he’s taking the essington approach

Rutten would be the perfect defensive coach replacement, and if not maybe even Troy Chaplin. In charge of Melbourne's defence so cant be doing too bad of a job. Otherwise I'd love Newman or Grigg back and keep Lambert on in some way which I think Dimma was keen on.

Rutten would be the perfect defensive coach replacement, and if not maybe even Troy Chaplin. In charge of Melbourne's defence so cant be doing too bad of a job. Otherwise I'd love Newman or Grigg back and keep Lambert on in some way which I think Dimma was keen on.
Balmy pretty much said we'd love Truck back when asked in the TT podcast this week.

A lot of sooking in here about him wearing GWS gear during our bye week to sell some hope to their 5,000 fans who gives a f@&K! I'm sure he wears some Port gear when he goes to their reunions. All that matters is the dealing for Tom Green (this year or next) will be easier with more ex Tigers at GWS. Taranto and Tom Green within space of 2 years sorts our midfield out for next 10 years. Works out to perfection also cos our backline is now our true weakness and Rutten made his name building it to begin with. Kingsley to GWS is win/win/win situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back