Adam Kingsley get GWS coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Kingsley mind will be free knowing he has got his senior coaching job intact,now he can go full stram ahead for the Tigers in our finals campaign.
or he will be in richmonds coaching box trying to get a better pick for the gws tarranto trade

he couldve done this presser after his time at richmond ends. it was announced yesterday, wait till rfc season is over before u jet up there and do a conference in their polo shirt

theres zero difference in doing it then and doing it now besides it negatively affecting richmond football club

he couldve done this presser after his time at richmond ends. it was announced yesterday, wait till rfc season is over before u jet up there and do a conference in their polo shirt

theres zero difference in doing it then and doing it now besides it negatively affecting richmond football club

How does it affect us? lol

How does it affect us? lol
because he now has a conflict of interest sitting in richmonds coaching box, going further in the finals with richmond means his new club gets a shitter pick

Think of it this way. Its like letting your ex-girlfriend who has just dumped you so she can shag your best mate stay in your house for another 3 or 4 weeks before she leaves.
He wouldn’t understand that

Never in any business would this happen, Ive worked for some large major retailers and if you take up an offer to work for a opposition company you are frog marched out the door. There is such a think as intellectual property and to announce this during finals is a bloody disgrace.
Not to mention that the very thing that Tarranto is seeking eg: culture, the Richmond way is being undermined by having Kingsley a Richmond man who can promise him the all those things because he knows the system. This is wrong on all levels and could backfire on RFC big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because he now has a conflict of interest sitting in richmonds coaching box, going further in the finals with richmond means his new club gets a shitter pick

I doubt he gives a s**t about draft picks, especially with the talent on their list.

Think of it this way. Its like letting your ex-girlfriend who has just dumped you so she can shag one of your mates stay in your house for another 3 or 4 weeks before she leaves.

Yeah, not the same thing. He didn't "dump us", he got a new job ffs.

Never in any business would this happen, Ive worked for some large major retailers and if you take up an offer to work for a opposition company you are frog marched out the door. There is such a think as intellectual property and to announce this during finals is a bloody disgrace.
Not to mention that the very thing that Tarranto is seeking eg: culture, the Richmond way is being undermined by having Kingsley a Richmond man who can promise him the all those things because he knows the system. This is wrong on all levels and could backfire on RFC big time.

and yet if say Leon Cameron was to come to us and brought Taranto accross, it would be fine wouldn't it?

In the copier game you’re met at the door with your personal belongings in a bag.

I doubt he gives a s**t about draft picks, especially with the talent on their list.

and yet if say Leon Cameron was to come to us and brought Taranto accross, it would be fine wouldn't it?
Cameron is no longer employed by them , huge difference, we are still paying Kingsley

You are speaking in hypertheticals, Im laying out the facts. The facts are Kingsley is now the GWS coach. I haven't heard s**t about Cameron.

You are speaking in hypertheticals, Im laying out the facts. The facts are Kingsley is now the GWS coach. I haven't heard s**t about Cameron.
And again Cameron got sacked/quit so it’s all moot , Kingsley is still employed and still involved in matches for us , huge conflict of interest

It’s literally common practice in the afl, Caracalla announced he was joining Essendon before the 2019 finals series
Yeah but he wasn’t trotted out in druggies polo

It’s literally common practice in the afl, Caracalla announced he was joining Essendon before the 2019 finals series
I can't remember caracella doing a press conference in a druggies polo at tullamarine airport during the 2019 finals 🤔

100% Kingsley may be a great guy I'm not denying that but this is an absolute * up and all planned to make Tarranto stay at the GWS.
The guy who wants to come home to Victoria and loved the old coach who was sacked
You think a new coach will make a difference?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back