Game Day Adelaide V Richmond. Put A Tiger In Your Tank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you hit puberty before?[/QUOTE

Ouch. Where do you come up with these hurtful insults? Straight to the s**t talk to avoid answering a legit question. Your very clearly the biggest flog on this forum mate and I’d block you if it wasn’t so entertaining watching people make you look like a complete knob on a regular basis.

How's the flog commentators. Bruce asking Tex about the issues at the club rather than the awesome win, and then Eddie carrying on about it back in the studio. F**king campaigners
Yea! what the hell is going on? I swear these f...wit journos are trying to make this "Crows camp culture ruining" exercise look worse than the Essendon drugging culture. After all Essendon didn't do anything wrong. Just ask Robbo!

Geelong have played only home final ever against Freo in which they lost. Geelong never complained or had an issue with multiple flags and finals they won playing at the G previously. Your argument is ridiculous.

my argument isnt ridiculous. Just because they dont complain, that doesnt mean that its right or fair

Man, the AFL site frustrates me. I'm trying to watch the replay with the AFL Live Pass, but when I try to login a get stuck on a load screen telling me to "Please Wait...". Anyone know how to fix this?

Richmond posters having a bit of a sook that Adelaide didn't join their guard of honor for Cotchin's 200th game

Firstly - Opposition players making a guard of honor should legit be kept for last games by big name players and maybe 300 games

Secondly - I didn't even know Cotchin was playing
I'm sure the players didn't know either.

Man, the AFL site frustrates me. I'm trying to watch the replay with the AFL Live Pass, but when I try to login a get stuck on a load screen telling me to "Please Wait...". Anyone know how to fix this?
from phone or computer. I vaguely recall they stopped allowing vids on computer, but it doesn't say that, you just get error messages or something like that.

Richmond posters having a bit of a sook that Adelaide didn't join their guard of honor for Cotchin's 200th game

Firstly - Opposition players making a guard of honor should legit be kept for last games by big name players and maybe 300 games

Yeah I thought that was odd. 200 gamers don’t deserve to be carried off. Especially away from home.

Why did he get chaired off at 200?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Betts is jus not clicking. Is it mental? Has he suddenly lost a step? It’s strange.
He looks fit, he looks up and about and he did quite a few good little team things last night.

We are just used to 50+ goals from him, we won't see that again IMO but if he can bring others into the game and kick 35 odd then he's done his job

Betts is jus not clicking. Is it mental? Has he suddenly lost a step? It’s strange.
He's playing a slightly different roll, pushing up the ground a bit more. He passed off a couple he should have taken (to Gibbs and Seedsman), but he still had 20 touches, was 5th for us for pressure acts, 4th for score involvements, equal 3rd for clearances and equal 2nd for goal assists. He's still doing stuff out there without the goals thankfully, although it would be nice if he could boot 1-2 a game.

Haven’t read this thread but I’m glad Richmond supporters would now realise when they said they would have won the GF even if it was AO, they were talking s**t.
A while back out of curiosity I looked back through every AFL season to try and find the last time Richmond won a final outside of Victoria. I didn't find any wins at all. So unless I missed something, or the VFL for some strange reason once had finals interstate, Richmond has never won a final away from Victoria.

Yeah but hes meant to be the next great forward of our time that is destined to be 10x the player Lever will ever be and 100 times as rare a talent, so we cant send him back now to to be unaccountable 3rd tall defender.
I am not saying for 100% of the game but if the forward line is functioning very well and he is very quiet within it IMO he is to valuable to be wasted so there is validity in pushing him to a wing or down back to get him involved and develop his overall game .

It is worth the venture that could prove to be a masterstroke at certain times ... and most definitely helps our flexibility which is an area of the game that this team needs the most .

What was the story with the altercation with Hardwick and the guy in the crowd?

It will be interesting to know what was said and the fallout from it.

If the supporter said a general comment or was it directed at Hardwick.

Also is it possible the supporter was a Port fan? :$ :p

You could run a book on that, "what round will Fog get reported, and how many games"
The second part will be "how many game will his victim take to recover"

latest

What was the story with the altercation with Hardwick and the guy in the crowd?

Hardwick's a sook.

It will be interesting to know what was said and the fallout from it.

If the supporter said a general comment or was it directed at Hardwick.

Also is it possible the supporter was a Port fan? :$ :p
On fox footy they were saying it was something along the lines of " lucky for you the gf is at the mcg "

Nothing racial about it so not a port fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back