Review Adelaide v Sydney - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Good:
Charlie Cameron
Our third quarter

Bad:
Our consistently poor starts. We never got exposed against the weaker teams, but Sydney really punished us tonight, and we never really recovered.
Our consistent failure to convert when we control parts of the second quarter. It's another theme of our season, and Sydney exposed it again tonight by being good enough to make the most of their chances.

Ugly
Injuries on both sides
Sauce a certainty to miss the first few next year.

Our complete no show against West coast really ended our season, the rest is just for show. Disappointing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good - Charlie!! Sloane! Talia persisting through injury.

Bad - Atkins effort without the ball. Seriously annoying me and a bad habit.
Thommo is slow and lost his one touch. All he is doing is throwing it onto the boot, it's not good enough.
Midfield ball movement, quick!! Get it on the boot and don't worry.....

Ugly - playing god damn injured players!! You don't carry injured players into a final. Maybe one gun who can push through an injury but not 3 or 4 players.

Looking forward to next year, need to mix up some players, coaches and positioning. We're nearly there but not good enough at all at this stage.

Good - Charlie!! Sloane! Talia persisting through injury.

Bad - Atkins effort without the ball. Seriously annoying me and a bad habit.
Thommo is slow and lost his one touch. All he is doing is throwing it onto the boot, it's not good enough.
Midfield ball movement, quick!! Get it on the boot and don't worry.....

Ugly - playing god damn injured players!! You don't carry injured players into a final. Maybe one gun who can push through an injury but not 3 or 4 players.

Looking forward to next year, need to mix up some players, coaches and positioning. We're nearly there but not good enough at all at this stage.
Having to play injured players is the hidden danger of playing so few players during the year. No way we could have brought in Menzel or Beech for their first of the season - instead we should have been giving these guys a game or two during the year to get them involved.

I wish to edit my opening post and switch Tex for Jenkins in the 'Bad' category, and add Hartigan to the 'Good' category.

Geelong do us all a favour and ensure that there isn't an all-NSW grand final.

I'm now on the GWS train for the next 2 weeks.

Found a place where we might find some players for next year. :rolleyes:

FOX8_TheRecruitS2_ShowPage-Header-New.jpg

Having to play injured players is the hidden danger of playing so few players during the year. No way we could have brought in Menzel or Beech for their first of the season - instead we should have been giving these guys a game or two during the year to get them involved.

If only we had a 2 or 3 week period against lower teams to play these players and rest some of our sore players.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back