Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t true at all. These conspiracy theories are terrible.

Its all true.

JLT was the insurer. The players all settled and received tax free payments which were outside the cap. And after it was settled JLT was announced as a major sponsor of the AFL.

Clearly what Essendon did was negligent. The insurer would have won any court case if they contested their liability. But they never did.

Why?

The "free" advertising they got as a major sponsor.

Its all true.

JLT was the insurer. The players all settled and received tax free payments which were outside the cap. And after it was settled JLT was announced as a major sponsor of the AFL.

Clearly what Essendon did was negligent. The insurer would have won any court case if they contested their liability. But they never did.

Why?

The "free" advertising they got as a major sponsor.

you have zero understanding of how insurance pay outs work

Other than working in the industry for a couple of decades.

You have zero understanding of what the AFL does to get their way.

If you worked in the industry you would know that JLT are an Insurance Broker and not the actual Insurer.

You would also know that JLT (Now owned by Marsh) don’t pay the claims, the claims are paid for by the insurer.

I think you will find that JLT were advertising heavily globally at the time as they were in talks to merge with Marsh, thus inflating their figures.

For someone that has worked in the industry for decades you seem to know very little if anything at all.

If you worked in the industry you would know that JLT are an Insurance Broker and not the actual Insurer.

You would also know that JLT (Now owned by Marsh) don’t pay the claims, the claims are paid for by the insurer.

I think you will find that JLT were advertising heavily globally at the time as they were in talks to merge with Marsh, thus inflating their figures.

For someone that has worked in the industry for decades you seem to know very little if anything at all.

Yes. Brokers dont actually do anything. I mean our brokers sit around all day doing nothing. That is why so many clients make use of their services.

Why wouldnt the insurer refuse to make any payments to the players? The players had been found guilty for doping and the club was obviously negligent. Its a slam dunk that they could get out of it. Yet they paid up without a whimper.

And then next thing you know JLT is a major sponsor. I mean its totally not suspicious.

Yes. Brokers dont actually do anything. I mean our brokers sit around all day doing nothing. That is why so many clients make use of their services.

Why wouldnt the insurer refuse to make any payments to the players? The players had been found guilty for doping and the club was obviously negligent. Its a slam dunk that they could get out of it. Yet they paid up without a whimper.

And then next thing you know JLT is a major sponsor. I mean its totally not suspicious.

You have no idea what you are even talking about, better you just stop replying before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a pretty damning examination of how poorly run they are right now.

This part is hilarious though:

View attachment 973308
I thought the reason they rebounded was because they got good draft picks while their players were suspended/getting back into game shape, while investing heavily in players that weren’t top tier players, and mixing that all together to deliver one steaming pile of mediocrity followed by imploding.

But yes, good work Dodoro!

View attachment 973308
Jesus. You missed the best bit.

0D8BB8E1-F2F8-4443-960B-C0970497F24F.jpeg
Apparently it’s now the players and coaches fault. He lead them to the water, they just didn’t drink it! Nothing to do with the bog average list he put together.

Anyone else read the part about the farewell game and think Mark Neeld? :drunk:

I thought the reason they rebounded was because they got good draft picks while their players were suspended/getting back into game shape, while investing heavily in players that weren’t top tier players, and mixing that all together to deliver one steaming pile of mediocrity followed by imploding.

But yes, good work Dodoro!

Dodoro added those banned players back to the best 22. Dynamite recruiting! :rainbow:

Jesus. You missed the best bit.

View attachment 973343
Apparently it’s now the players and coaches fault. He lead them to the water, they just didn’t drink it! Nothing to do with the bog average list he put together.

Dodoro is leading them to a puddle and pretending that it's a reservoir.

You have no idea what you are even talking about, better you just stop replying before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Talking about the existence/non-existence of some conspiracy with insurance payouts is a complete waste of everyone's time, because insurance did not cover all of the payouts anyway. 'Debunking' the claim is as useless an exercise as proposing a conspiracy because that's an actual fact and it's the only fact that matters.

Essendon paid out millions of dollars in its own cash to its own players in compensation payments outside the salary cap, which was sanctioned by the AFL.

Source: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Oh sorry, it was just in plain English in Essendon's financial report right there for everyone to read - which apparently was too difficult a task for the AFL media (Jake Niall excluded).

View attachment 973308

If i didn't know better that Adrian would NEVER background a journalist in time of need, especially a News Corp one, i would think Adrian might have had a little yak to young Tommy Morris....you know, just in the way of a little blame shifting and alternative narrative setting......."oh and give me a little whack as well Tom, you know the game" :D

The Civil War is underway.

Will it be short, or will it be drawn out.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back