Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Geelong > 30 pts

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong again win by free kicks and pure luck, don't any Geelong person tell me these guys don't get the rub it only takes one to three frees that are very dodgy and they seem to get them, no other club in the AFL gets the crap these guys get maybe WCE , given by umpires, there is at least one goal that geelong scored from a simply invented free kick from the ump.
Maybe its their jumpers that reflect badly at night or the umps can't see , I don't know , but Collwd should have kicked better, and the game was even but Geelong as per usual seem to get those advantages every time, and slime their way to a win. Any way the games as confusing as last year, zone stuff is OK everything is still the same bullshit with rules. How many times do teams have to win from free kicks, is that footy? I have no idea any more.

If geelong kicked every goal to win a game from frees, and each free was there, that would be great, but its never like that , there is always frees to those two Danger and Selwood and for some reason it always changes the result, even big Tom doesn't get looked after like those two but he benefits from it.
I actually think that Geelong became the better side and deserved to win, but s**t , they always get helped and its always the usual suspects who get benefit of the doubt with very doubtful free kick decisions like the umps have a habit of just giving it to Selwood or Danger mouse, when something is a toss up.
Its true.
But quite weird. And it only takes that one or two mess ups, but they were both fumbling like amateurs tonight.
With the rules same old same old the AFL has done nothing. And still has unneeded rules to pull the game up and make it unfair, by the way Dangermouse did get a free against him that was absolute bullshit, so now the AFL is going to start taking en deavour out of it too.

Never change.

Hey, SpazzCats, are you going to give any credit to Chris Scott for his coaching in this game, or pretend that he had nothing to do with it?

You should leave Chris Scott alone.

Are you going to give CS any credit for his coaching tonight, or minimize his contribution and give credit to others instead.

PS I will be posting this time of thing after every win, until you change the habit of a lifetime and admit that Chris Scott can coach.

(Also, I thought you were banned from this board).

I notice a lot of people are giving credit to the players, but few are commending Chris Scott's coaching tonight.

It just proves my point that whenever we win, the players get all the credit, but when we lose, CS gets all the blame.

Time a few of you see that he can coach.

Also, many duplicitous people here need to apologize to Rhys Stanley as well. A lot of you potted him in the past, and wanted Zac Smith instead. You blamed CS for that too, and said that he made a mistake picking Stanley on games over Smith.

Well, Stanley had a good game tonight, and he is more versatile than Smith, because he can play up forward as well. I think we could rotate Stanley and Rata all season, one in the ruck, and the other up forward. I wouldn't even mind Forte getting a run in the ruck.

While the Cats feasted on the Magpies tonight, some of you are eating crow with your negativity towards both CS and Stanley.
Are you saying this so that you can then continue to refuse to give our coach any credit whatsoever?

Catters 070911, we know he can win home and away games and even i reckon we are certainties for the 8 but that's where it ends for Scott unless a club hands him a ready developed team full of champions like the Cats did in 2011

Finals + Scott = Loss

Oh I did , you have a re-look too. It only takes a couple of dodgy frees, but you guys won and deserved to, the fact is you get the rub at certain times and it just always appears to me that its the "usual suspects" who get them one or two can do it.
I am not bagging any club I'm bagging the absolute bulldust calls by umpires for everyone, not just frees, but that mark , well there were two, the Geelong high mark in their forward line absolutely a mark, then the Collingwood high mark in their forward line absolute mark.
Which one got paid?
You can't tell me that these days there are too many goals scored by clubs from frees lots of them dodgy, in fact some games most goals are free kicks , and with the grey rules you can be beaten by a bad call or a mistake of an umpire trying to decipher the AFL's fiddled about rules , guess work and just plain rules that are not needed.
The game stops and starts all the time, whistles blow so much that when the game flows your on edge that the umpire will call something and take the ball off some player, that is what is happening in the game
The word stoppage is a foul word in my book, flowing and good fair contact is what should happen , that does happens sometimes not enough.

The whistle happy boys are so studied up on fractional decided incidents that they feel obliged to call something every second, and usually something petty, it loses games sometimes.
It does matter though when your club gets a couple of goals kicked against it, by frees , or like Collingwoods mark last night, a no call.

You have the right to say hilarious it makes me think you have nothing to say that'S worth reading, because what I saw every one saw, and if it doesn't suit your dialogue about any instance well you can laugh and say "hilarious watch the game"??? As you did say, but you have no comments about what you may have seen, just a quip that means nothing.

Isn't Big Footy a discussion place for our game.
You are lucky, you follow a very very lucky club , now that doesn't mean Geelong are not a brilliant club and brilliant football team I will never say that, they are.
But when things happen you can't just "NOT SEE THEM?"
My disappointment is with Gil and the AFL not Geelong. Our clubs have a great rivalry, but try saying something, or why bother?

There, there.

Back