Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Lions v Magpies Fri September 4th 7:50pm (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please read the updated Main Board rules and post within them. Thank you.
Rules - FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT: Updated Main Board Rules: READ BEFORE POSTING
FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS MEANS - ANY POSTER IN BREACH OF RULES WILL BE CARDED NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE BREACH OF RULES IS Welcome to the Main Board The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner.

I can’t take Brisbane seriously knowing they only beat us by a point and seem to fall over the line a lot.

It’s the Tigers or Cats flag to win imo, would have had the Eagles alongside them but I don’t think these conditions suit them.

I keep hearing about how we suck in Queensland but historically we have a good record at the Gabba. Feel it's more just this year.

Man Brisbane have a player in Starcevich he is super quick great one on one.
Then he has great decision making and kicking, he really stood up for Brisbane in the last quarter
when the heat was on

Stevenson for Collingwood that's about as bad a game as it gets, he is so so soft, put your body on the line son.

They haven't got a forward who can kick goals so its called being desperate to keep your job.
It’s not working he’ll be unemployed in 12 months at this rate.

So the first act (the deliberate out of bounds) overrides the second free kick (out on the full). Right call.
If it is out on the full you cannot logically pay deliberate. I'm not having a go at the umpire for missing the out on the full given we have the advantage of an up-close slow motion replay. For what it's worth I don't like players trying this tactic so for it to backfire is what it deserved. But to the letter of the law it was an incorrect call.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

For all the people saying how bad Collingwood is right now, how does it reflect on Brisbane to only just beat them?
Harris Andrews going down and having a super undersized defense as a result probably caused it to be a bit closer, maybe? We've played all teams 1-11 and of those only lost to Richmond and Geelong. We deserve to be where we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep hearing about how we suck in Queensland but historically we have a good record at the Gabba. Feel it's more just this year.
Historically most of our games there have been during the day though

It’s not working he’ll be unemployed in 12 months at this rate.
There desperate the kid needs a a rest with a weight program and build him up instead of ******* him. I've had a training mate who had glandular fever and it stuffed him for year's because he was training, playing and racing with it and had to take 12 months off to recover.

Huh?

If the first act didn't even get the ball out of bounds, how can it possibly be deliberate?

You should be an umpire.

lol he aimed for the boundary, he hit the ball, it went over the boundary. It was going out regardless if Neale was there or not. I don't think it is that complex. If he was going up the line and it hit Neale's boot then sure, that is a free to Collingwood. You have to show sufficient intent on keeping the ball in play.

Similar theme with a lot of these games, they’re just exhausting to watch! Does anyone get any enjoyment out of what’s being dished up?

Back