Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Demons v Hawks Sat July 17th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we say Melbourne aren't actually the best team in the comp now?
They're still probably the best team against those that will likely do damage this year. But if they can get outplayed by the worst, then it probably isn't a great sign about how they'll go against the elite.

Honestly did not know that Aaron VandenBerg was still on Melbourne's list. Had a few injuries over the years.

Why are Melbourne in the top 8?

Typically we handball to teammates on the full and run with the ball, rather then tonight’s daring tactic of handballing to a teammates feet and that player tries to juggle it like a clown.

I’m not suggesting I know better then an AFL coach but I would prefer if the Dees stopped the above and went back to our clean style of game.

Typically we handball to teammates on the full and run with the ball, rather then tonight’s daring tactic of handballing to a teammates feet and that player tries to juggle it like a clown.

I’m not suggesting I know better then an AFL coach but I would prefer if the Dees stopped the above and went back to our clean style of game.

We do that.

Can confirm tactic is poor. Don't try again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar to the Swans 5 or 6 weeks ago.
Yeah. I actually think our best is honestly better than Melbourne's, but our worst is much much worse. And I think our problems against the weaker teams are more "unable to think of a great Plan B" whereas Melbourne's seems linked to intensity.

Back