Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 9 - Demons v Blues Sun May 16th 3:20pm EST (MCG) Fight MND Launch! Buy Your Beanies Link in OP.

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said it before, and I'll say it again:

Patti Cripps is a poor man's Shane Woewodin: a good season, a great season, and some sh*t.
Only difference is "Woey" won a Brownlow and managed 200 games.
Look I hate Carlton but that is so far off the mark it isn’t funny. Cripps is a excellent player who for one reason or another is badly out of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I hate Carlton but that is so far off the mark it isn’t funny. Cripps is a excellent player who for one reason or another is badly out of form.
Woey's a 200 gamer who won a Brownlow, played some great finals too.
Crippa should be grateful for the comparison.

Said it before, and I'll say it again:

Patti Cripps is a poor man's Shane Woewodin: a good season, a great season, and some sh*t.
Only difference is "Woey" won a Brownlow and managed 200 games.
Can you believe Carlton posters believe he is worth TWO first round picks?!? TWO!

Cripps is a good player, but he’s a shadow of his former self. If you compare him to the third best mid of any other club he wouldn’t stack up nearly as badly. He’s a victim of his previous work.

Wonder if the AFL has considered changing their whistles to the ones they use in soccer. It's more of a high pitched penetrating sound as opposed to the more hollow sound in footy where players continuously don't hear it.

Lol Parks. What a spud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back