Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 12 - Hawks v Pies Sun June 5th 2:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen a H&A game where both sets of supporters cared so little about the 4 points :tearsofjoy:

Never seen a H&A game where both sets of supporters cared so little about the 4 points

I want us to win. But Im more interested to see us continue to develop. And if we do get a lead, learn how to hang on to it and not get overrun. Which seems to happen all the time.

I also hope whoever rucks doesnt get injured. We have had enough of those.

Pies by 1 point would be sweet

Just because I was born to rock doesn't mean I have to....

Hawks will win. They have been competitive against the standard bearer, beat Cats and Lions, in between some less auspicious games. They are capricious, like a little Lord Fauntelroy / Barry Lyndon cross.

So, after last week's debacle, they shall win handily today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires really make it tough for themselves sometimes. They called that kick purely on the response by Ginnivan, a well known exaggerator of contact. They didn't actually see a hold because there wasn't one.

What on earth do they do at umpire training if not watch footage and have extensive knowledge of the blokes that do that stuff?

The team that realises they've got a bit more time than they think they do first can make a decent break in this game. So much quick, below average disposal from perceived pressure.

I mean, that literally was in the back, so not why anyone's having a sook?

Back