Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Tigers v Lions Sun July 31st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah but there was no free... what the free for? you can shepherd on the goal line... it happens 80 times in game

it was a goal and it was taken off them.. * off

absolute dog s**t
There was a push in the back stopping him from trying to touch the ball, nothing about a shepherd

I agree. Brisbane are down hill skiers who show no character on the big stage and that is a reflection of the culture that Fagan has created. He has steadfastly refused to make players like Adams, McStay, Rayner, Lyons, Gardiner and Answerth accountable at the selection table and as a result, these players continuously let the team and supporters down. Fagan will select them every week irrespective of form and he has done so for years. Harris Andrews is in terrible form and our defence is a shambles, but Fagan has done nothing to address this. It is just poor coaching. He is completely lacking in imagination.
First thing you should do is take the captaincy away from Zorko and give it to Neale. For a team that has achieved naught the ego of this lions team astounds me. Will never win a flag with that culture.

He placed the ball on the ground which is a form of bouncing the ball or are you unaware of that skill?
I'm pretty sure you can't place the ball on the ground to dispose of it. Unless the rules have changed that has always been incorrect disposal AFAIK (though not always pinged last few years).

First thing you should do is take the captaincy away from Zorko and give it to Neale. For a team that has achieved naught the ego of this lions team astounds me. Will never win a flag with that culture.
FB5F8836-2B8C-4873-B8F6-0725ED4ADB77.jpeg

I will never forget the huge off field drama that occurred with Zorko, only to be handed captaincy like the next season. Awful stuff. Can’t wait to see Neale as captain.

Edwards might have the worst resume of any 300 gamer ever. Looks very out of place amongst some Tigers legends. I almost choked when Tim Watson said he was better than Braddles earlier in the broadcast.
Wasnt Smurf carried for the last 93 games ??

was good reading that thread by the Carlton supporters

If Richmond had lost you can bet your bottom dollar that their supporters would be whinging and whining even more than they already are. It’s their modus operandi.
Rent free

The umpires are not to be blamed for the result. Brisbane only have themselves. I was just a little bemused with that push whatever it was when Brisbane kicked a goal and it was taken off them. The umpires did lift a little for the crowd when it got loud towards the end. Brisbane ****ed the game up.

Robinson and Cameron did a Richmond. Especially Robbo... missing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton can end up being better than Dusty he is already Richmond best player by a mile.

And only 23 hasn't hit his peak yet.

As for Brisbane its Lachie Neale or bust Lyons has fallen off dramatically.

brisbane are useless for losing that...it´s all on them and well done to richmond

im just talking about one decison when they cost brisbane a goal ...on the goal line...phantom free. absolute s**t.

it was a goal, end of story
No the umpire paid the free to balta and it was no goal, end of story:)

What an interesting thread to read for the last 2 hours after a great game at the home of football the MCG

quick analysis of this thread and posters involved
26% Richmond supporters
11% brisbane supporters
51% Geelong supporters
12% the other 15 teams supporters

Congratulation cats fans you all have been very entertaining

What an interesting thread to read for the last 2 hours after a great game at the home of football the MCG

26% Richmond supporters
11% brisbane supporters
51% Geelong supporters

51% that's incredible! 👏

26% Richmond supporters
11% brisbane supporters
51% Geelong supporters

We live rent free

Back