Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Giants v Pies Sat March 9th 7:30pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

for someone who talks the talk, cox does not get near it.
He is a clown.

Plays 1 good game every 10 weeks and carries on like he is the greatest to ever play the game.

Even if he didn't get his fist to it, it was a pretty genuine attempt with no prior.
It should have been HTB, 20 seconds before that though Greene should have got a free 30 out directly in front from a choice of in the back or high

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Collingwood player (was it Mihochek?) elected to bump there. I know it didn't end up having the same result as SPP / Webster, thankfully, but it could've, and he clearly chose to bump, so that should be weeks, right?

I know it won't be.

I know the media won't even bring it up again.

But it should be, right?

So the Collingwood player (was it Mihochek?) elected to bump there. I know it didn't end up having the same result as SPP / Webster, thankfully, but it could've, and he clearly chose to bump, so that should be weeks, right?

I know it won't be.

But it should be, right?

No because he did not get him high.

It was late and should have been a free but not a suspension.

I know it won't be.

But it should be, right?

It looked like a fair bump to me, not sure why people are crying over it

I know it won't be.

But it should be, right?
Embarrassing.

I know it won't be.

But it should be, right?
No.

Back