Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Giants v Pies Sat March 9th 7:30pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Maynard kick out from the goal square with a guy running at him who jumped to smother.

I don't understand why they did not land on his head with their shoulder?

It looked like a fair bump to me, not sure why people are crying over it
There’s nothing wrong with the bump itself, the issue was the fact that it was after the ball had gone out for a throw in.

Should’ve been a free kick, nothing more.

I saw Maynard kick out from the goal square with a guy running at him who jumped to smother.

I don't understand why they did not land on his head with their shoulder?
Quite unbelievable really

So the Collingwood player (was it Mihochek?) elected to bump there. I know it didn't end up having the same result as SPP / Webster, thankfully, but it could've, and he clearly chose to bump, so that should be weeks, right?

I know it won't be.

I know the media won't even bring it up again.

But it should be, right?
You are still allowed to bump, under certain conditions.

Some of which don’t relate to on field game play.

Commentators “we’ve had 2 looks at it on replay and still can’t tell if it was a bump ball, so what hope do the umpires have?”

Me yelling at TV “Because the umpire made a clear mistake, and you were looking for reasons to call it a Collingwood mark, and couldn’t find anything.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Collingwood player (was it Mihochek?) elected to bump there. I know it didn't end up having the same result as SPP / Webster, thankfully, but it could've, and he clearly chose to bump, so that should be weeks, right?

I know it won't be.

I know the media won't even bring it up again.

But it should be, right?
Except the didn't knock him out, or even hit his head ya flog

Commentators “we’ve had 2 looks at it on replay and still can’t tell if it was a bump ball, so what hope do the umpires have?”

Me yelling at TV “Because the umpire made a clear mistake, and you were looking for reasons to call it a Collingwood mark, and couldn’t find anything.”
Clearly hit his forearms

Coniglio should never get another game for that giants after that, not only was he too slow there he sprayed the umpire for making the correct decision. Is he still the captain?

Naicos does things and sees things that no one else can do on a football field.
Winning his own ball and getting a contested possession aint one of em!

He is a squib.

Back