Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for Dusty to up his midfield minutes. Bolton's found form. Some mix of Martin, Bolton, Taranto, Short, Ross and Dow should still be a competitive midfield rotation.

Getting one of Broad and Young back would more than cancel out the loss of Tresize.

There was an element of Port playing with their food last week. If Sydney put their foot to the sword this could be a blow out, but I expect a scrappy 4-5 goal-ish kind of win instead.
Amputations ? Loss Of Toes ?

Tipping a Tigers Win If thats the Case.

Tigers fans should prepare for something similar to what happened in the last quarter against Port… but extended out over 4 quarters.

The new kings of the AFL I mean the Swans by 92 points

Sorry tigs2010 😬
Swans by far the most exiting team this year!

Don’t think you will win over 10 goals, but I think you got the Premiership if you keep this up.

Swans by far the most exiting team this year!

Don’t think you will win over 10 goals, but I think you got the Premiership if you keep this up.
Haha yeah was being tongue in cheek with the margin. The Tigers are still capable of some good footy on the G.
I’m optimistic about a win but if we get up we’ll be made to work hard for it

What a ******* dumb thing to say
It's pretty true though.

Port can be half arsed on some of their away trips and seem in particular to enjoy holding Richmond off at arms length in first gear.

The few moments they turned the dial up they sliced through the Tigers.

It will be the same against Sydney unless they decide to stay in cruise control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one has the risk to be a blow out, the Swans are far better than us this season and have been one of the best couple of teams, while we've been one of the few worst.

It doesn't always play out like that in the margin though, so I would say Swans by anywhere between 15 and 70 points.

We should continue to play more of the development players though which is good and likely we'll see another debutant I think in Macauliffe.

This one has the risk to be a blow out, the Swans are far better than us this season and have been one of the best couple of teams, while we've been one of the few worst.

It doesn't always play out like that in the margin though, so I would say Swans by anywhere between 15 and 70 points.

We should continue to play more of the development players though which is good and likely we'll see another debutant I think in Macauliffe.

Even if we win (and there are no guarantees of that) Sydney rarely win by huge margins.

Thanks for the place holder Wosh !

For anyone interested we had our live weekly show last night to discuss the upcoming game vs the Swans.

Preview of the Swans game is at around the 39:50 mark.

Full disclosure it is a Richmond based podcast so if our knowledge or views on oppo teams / players aren't A++ that is why, although we do try to remain balanced.

Further disclosure, if you opt to watch / listen to the whole show there is a segment about the way we get officiated. Now first and foremost this is NEVER ever why we lose games, our players do thousands of things wrong within the game, nor does it have anything to do with the frees we give away, we are fine with those.

It is not a rose colored glasses whinge either, there is actually data to back up what we are saying that was looked at over a 3-5 year span. Past players in the media are starting to notice it too FWIW. It's built up frustration over 8 years lol.

Anyway, here is the link below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

That wasn't too bad , nice work

I’d happily accept a 100 point loss to you blokes if we followed it up with 3 premierships… alas not likely this time.
The media dancing on our grave then we went BANG BANG BANG with rule changes made in between and rort umpiring.

Back