Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Uncle Horace has kept his gob shut so far- clearly, he is very anxious about this game - as he should be since Sydney have only played lightweights so far this year - easy beats like COllingwood.

Hi there jibberjabber,

We have enjoyed a soft draw to date. We do not underestimate the Tigers at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi there jibberjabber,

We have enjoyed a soft draw to date. We do not underestimate the Tigers at all.
You've enjoyed supporting your second team Collingwood all year- shame on you GUH - shame shame shame. If I ever see you at the SCG - I might be tempted to give you a Redfern kiss.;)

You've enjoyed supporting your second team Collingwood all year- shame on you GUH - shame shame shame. If I ever see you at the SCG - I might be tempted to give you a Redfern kiss.;)

Hardly. I respect what the Pies achieved in 22 and 23.

I guess if the Blues become regular finalists some time this Century or even more improbably win a Flag they will have earned some respect.

As it stands your mob and the Dons can be relied on to provide decades more tragi-comedy.

Grand Uncle Horace has kept his gob shut so far- clearly, he is very anxious about this game - as he should be since Sydney have only played lightweights so far this year - easy beats like COllingwood.
Our draw has us against two of last years top-4 sides and another top 8 side unlike the tough team CarLolton have played.

Our draw gets noticeably easier in Round 10 though.

One feature of the game not discussed thus far is how each team will fare with the umpiring. Both teams cop it in the neck from the umps and share negative free differentials.

Am hoping the AFL and Ump antipathy to both Clubs cancels the antipathy so neither cops the rough end of the pineapple.

And we don't have Sam Lloyd either 😭😭.

Your lot should take care of things but I hope my lot show a spirited and honest effort.

I think the game will be closer than most expect, but I don't expect to be losing, especially with your outs.

Tough intro for a new coach, spirited and honest needs to be a minimum and I'm sure we'll see it

One feature of the game not discussed thus far is how each team will fare with the umpiring. Both teams cop it in the neck from the umps and share negative free differentials.

Am hoping the AFL and Ump antipathy to both Clubs cancels the antipathy so neither cops the rough end of the pineapple.
The umpiring will either be really good or really bad. Poor umps don’t know who to prioritise screwing over 🤣

Back